GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I wannna get perfect drak n64? Is n e 1 selling a copy or do you no where I can get it cheap on the web?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/04/02 at 08:09
Regular
I've been reading all the stories in this forum and now i really wish i had perfect dark again! I sold quite a few 64 games a while back and used the money to put towards the gamecube! Im really missin perfect dark now. does n e one hav it cheap that they could post and id send a cheque or does n e one no a site thats knocking out 64 games for a tener!
i need perfect dark! *hits head against wall and starts crying*
Thu 18/04/02 at 08:09
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I've been reading all the stories in this forum and now i really wish i had perfect dark again! I sold quite a few 64 games a while back and used the money to put towards the gamecube! Im really missin perfect dark now. does n e one hav it cheap that they could post and id send a cheque or does n e one no a site thats knocking out 64 games for a tener!
i need perfect dark! *hits head against wall and starts crying*
Thu 18/04/02 at 16:55
Regular
If you live near a high street or something, have a look for a pre-owned games shop, I think it's possible to get a pre-owned copy for about £14.99 but It coulb me more, depends on the shop...(or you could just try ebay.co.uk)
Thu 18/04/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
ebay.co.uk
yahoo auctions

Or you couls search for it, somewhere must sell it. Or you could ask SR if they are gettin gmore stocks in, as they do have it again in their archive...
Thu 18/04/02 at 19:07
Regular
"Whatever!"
They are selling it in my local Woolworths for £39.99! A bit harsh I think!!
Thu 18/04/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
cheers lads1 I know that you can get it second hand from EB or game but i want it a bit cheaper! im pushin the boundries a bit i supose!!
Thu 18/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Microchips wrote:
>>Or you could ask SR if they are getting more stocks in, <<
Go and ask in the SR forum, they will tell you if they are gettin gmore stocks in. Idon't know about the price, but being SR, it's always good.
Thu 18/04/02 at 21:48
Regular
http://special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/review.php?index=6333

SR sometimes get it in stock, they must be getting some as its been put back on the N64 list
Thu 18/04/02 at 21:51
Regular
http://search.ebay.co.uk/ search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty= MetaEndSort&query= perfect+dark&ebaytag1code=3 &shortcut=2&currdisp=1&maxRecordsReturned =300&maxRecordsPerPage =50&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

(a lot of spaces to remove)

There are quite a few on e bay
Fri 19/04/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Perfect Dark Ownz and you were silly to ever sell it. It is a classic. I have it. My muliplayer character has around 30000 kills now so mwaa ha ha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.