GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you were a game designer..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/04/02 at 03:59
Regular
Would you design PS games, PC games XBox, Gamecube? And what would you design?

Ideas?
Fri 09/08/02 at 18:25
i would make a multiformat rpg game. the ps2, gc, pc and x-box versions would all be the same but each with little diffrences, like the pc would have uploadable features like putting your face on the charecter with a digital camera and things like walpapers, screensavers and music to download from the game when you find hidden things, the ps2 version would be the same as the x-box one but whith 1 or 2 minor diffrences, the gc version would be almost the same as the ps2 and the x-box one but has to connect to the gba to unlock diffrent things but not things that you need to complete the game, the gba version would be diffrent but with a minor plot change to suit the gba and oviouly the graphics would be total diffrent and also the controls would be diffrent.
Sun 05/05/02 at 14:56
Regular
"~yo dadio"
Protoss wrote:
> I would design a BEHEMOTH Zelda game for the Gamecube. I would scrap
> the cel-shading for a more realistic look.
>
> Link would get stuck in a foreign land which would be based on feudal
> Japan/China. He could go round and get Samurai swords and muskets. It
> would have a host of characters and locations including a large city
> with crowded market place.
>
> It would fit in with Ganon coming to the land to find another way to
> get the triforce. The final showdown would involve a massive Japanese
> style fortress.
>
> I think a Zelda game with and oriental touch would be really good.
>
> Or I would work on a strategy game for the PC. It would be like
> Command and Conquer but be set in a world where the Nazis won WWII.

i would make the graphics realistic so you could not tell the difference between real people and people in games
Thu 18/04/02 at 18:16
"Mimmargh!"
I would design a BEHEMOTH Zelda game for the Gamecube. I would scrap the cel-shading for a more realistic look.

Link would get stuck in a foreign land which would be based on feudal Japan/China. He could go round and get Samurai swords and muskets. It would have a host of characters and locations including a large city with crowded market place.

It would fit in with Ganon coming to the land to find another way to get the triforce. The final showdown would involve a massive Japanese style fortress.

I think a Zelda game with and oriental touch would be really good.

Or I would work on a strategy game for the PC. It would be like Command and Conquer but be set in a world where the Nazis won WWII.
Thu 18/04/02 at 03:59
Regular
"Suck it baby, yeah!"
Would you design PS games, PC games XBox, Gamecube? And what would you design?

Ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.