GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Friend Almost Blew up his Hand!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
This is a true story of what happened to my friend Ziggy yesterday:

My mate Ziggy's dad is a scence teacher and after school, Ziggy goes to his dad's classroom to meet him before they both go home.

Now, you've all seen the experiment in school in your science lessons where the teacher has dropped a piece of sodium or pottasium in a bowl of water and it fizzes and explodes.

Well Ziggy went in the room only to find some on his dad's desk. He picked it up, getting his hands covered in it. Ziggy then went to wash his hands (yes in the water!) when his dad suddenly shouted out "Nooooooo!" and stopped him from washing them*.

If he had washed his hands, however, the potassium on his hand would have reacted with the water and blown up! Phew!

* I don't know how he finally got it off...
Wed 17/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
"Brrrrr."
This is a true story of what happened to my friend Ziggy yesterday:

My mate Ziggy's dad is a scence teacher and after school, Ziggy goes to his dad's classroom to meet him before they both go home.

Now, you've all seen the experiment in school in your science lessons where the teacher has dropped a piece of sodium or pottasium in a bowl of water and it fizzes and explodes.

Well Ziggy went in the room only to find some on his dad's desk. He picked it up, getting his hands covered in it. Ziggy then went to wash his hands (yes in the water!) when his dad suddenly shouted out "Nooooooo!" and stopped him from washing them*.

If he had washed his hands, however, the potassium on his hand would have reacted with the water and blown up! Phew!

* I don't know how he finally got it off...
Wed 17/04/02 at 23:01
Regular
"Here I am - TAKE ME"
blahpro wrote:
> This is a true story of what happened to my friend Ziggy yesterday:

I always wondered what happened to Ziggy after Quantum Leap ended. Its good to know that he is continuing his adventures even though Sam never made it home. Thanks for the update!
Thu 18/04/02 at 05:54
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Er... Ok then...
Thu 18/04/02 at 07:58
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Blwoing up is hardly what would have happened. There would only have been trace amounts, and even if a little lump had been there it would only have burned up, not exploded. He'd be more likely to get his slightly burned. Still serious, hospital job, but he'd still be able to open tomato ketchup bottles!
Thu 18/04/02 at 08:03
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Well it still would of hurt!!!
Thu 18/04/02 at 08:05
Regular
"Brrrrr."
blahpro wrote:
> Well it still would of hurt!!!

Sorry, grammatical error! Not "would of hurt" but "would HAVE hurt"! I meant to say:

Well it still would have hurt!!!
Thu 18/04/02 at 13:38
what you should be talking about is how stupid do you have to be to do something like that?
Thu 18/04/02 at 13:47
"High polygon count"
If he wants to blow himself up properly, get him to contact the US military.
Thu 18/04/02 at 13:52
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> If he wants to blow himself up properly, get him to contact the US
> military.

nah theyd miss and hit the canadians
Thu 18/04/02 at 18:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, we did that in school today. The most exciting thing we've ever done in science.

And that is really quite sad, considering it was pretty dull anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.