GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who thinks they should make a mario kart for gamecube? The best character on the 64 version was WARIO! FULL STOP!*Hint to reply to the message*"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/04/02 at 21:07
Regular
I loved every minute of mario kart 64! the gameplay was wicked and the mulitplayer was legendary! my favourite character was Warrio! He was wicked!
If it did appear on the gamecube imagine the still amazing gameplay with the awesome graphics! Now that would be worth spending your cash on! dont you think?
Wed 17/04/02 at 21:07
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I loved every minute of mario kart 64! the gameplay was wicked and the mulitplayer was legendary! my favourite character was Warrio! He was wicked!
If it did appear on the gamecube imagine the still amazing gameplay with the awesome graphics! Now that would be worth spending your cash on! dont you think?
Wed 17/04/02 at 21:08
Regular
They are making one..
Wed 17/04/02 at 21:10
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Someone mentioned sonic may appear on it! :)j
Thu 18/04/02 at 18:18
Regular
"-_-"
shigsy said this about mario kart gc:
"This is one of the titles that occupies most of my time-and bothers my heart the most.After a series of meetings,we have almost settled on mario kart gc's direction.Expect drastic changes from the past games.We are hopeful we'll introduce it in early 2003-and sonic might be one of the races."
Thu 18/04/02 at 18:54
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im looking forward to Mario Kart for the GC!! Also Mario Tennis and Golf - Both games look great!
Thu 18/04/02 at 19:57
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I think Mario Kart GC will be Cel - Shaded
Fri 19/04/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I don't care if it's cell-shaded, after loving all 3 of the previous versions I just simply want this game RIGHT NOW!!!

And it was me who said that apparently Sonic may be appearing on the new game. And incase you're wondering 'where or who', I heard it on the News section of GameNetwork.

And when I heard this, I then thought to myself "Surely Sonic would be much faster without a kart! But then again, he'd need protecting from al those shells!!"

And if anyone extra is to appear, then i'd like to see Link or even the Starfox characters in the game.
And who says Rare can't work with Nintendo giving us a massive game with the likes of Diddy Kong, Banjo, and even Conker all racing at once!!
Fri 19/04/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I was gonna make a post reguarding this game.

I'll leave me jibbering till tomorrow me'sa thinks tho!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.