GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best game ever"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/04/02 at 19:12
Regular
When people say which is the best game ever you think MGS and the Final Fantasy series.Are they the best game games ever.You might think so but what about Zelda:Orcarina of Time and Mario.What are your favourite games?Mine are:

Adventure=Donkey Kong 64 and Crash Bandicoot.

Beat them ups=Soul Blade

Action=GTA3

Racing=Not got one
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:12
When people say which is the best game ever you think MGS and the Final Fantasy series.Are they the best game games ever.You might think so but what about Zelda:Orcarina of Time and Mario.What are your favourite games?Mine are:

Adventure=Donkey Kong 64 and Crash Bandicoot.

Beat them ups=Soul Blade

Action=GTA3

Racing=Not got one
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:17
Regular
A word of advice to you i would post topics like this whcih are general in the Future Of Gaming Forum as more people will reply and give their opoinions and it will be a more varied reply and not just games for the PS2 and PS1 like this forum.
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:39
Regular
Hulk Jericho wrote:
Racing=Not got one

that made me laugh :D
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:45
"Right!!!!!™"
My favourite raceing game is burnout

action is GTA3
Wed 17/04/02 at 21:35
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
My favourite game would be Flash Back for the megadrive. This game had great graphics, great gameplay and a great character for it's time. As the_flying_hawkster has already said, you are more likely to get varied preplis in the FOG forums.
Thu 18/04/02 at 08:12
Regular
"simpsons rule"
my favourite ps2 game has to be gta3 my favourite racing game is gt3
Thu 18/04/02 at 09:31
my favoret game is wolfenstine 3d

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.