GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Condition Zero - Demo ??"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/04/02 at 17:24
Regular
Well i have pre-ordered CS:CZ and its funny that all the other places u can order it.. it costs about 35 quid... im not sure if SR are amazing and the best, OR IS IT A DEMO. plz if some 1 knows anything in connection with whats im saying post..

Kw!K >:-|
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:56
thx guys.. i was just worried cuz it costs 15 quid here and 35 quid at "GAME" shop

kwik
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:48
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Remember - it's illegal to sell software demo's (I think, anyway).
Wed 17/04/02 at 18:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Nobody sells demo's, and nobody would sell a demo for ove £30. So don't worry you will be getting a full game. If there is ever going to be a demo, then you would be able to download it from a games web-site free of charge just like all demo's.
Wed 17/04/02 at 17:24
Well i have pre-ordered CS:CZ and its funny that all the other places u can order it.. it costs about 35 quid... im not sure if SR are amazing and the best, OR IS IT A DEMO. plz if some 1 knows anything in connection with whats im saying post..

Kw!K >:-|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.