GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm going to make the future of gaming!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/10/00 at 21:58
Regular
In a few years time after I've finished school and universtity, I'm going to apply for a job for this local games company, the name of which I've forgotten (it's in manor park near Twycross I think).

First I'll be a programmer, learning the tricks of the trade and after a year or 2 I'll hopefully make it to being a game designer.

The world will then witness the following releases!

2006 June: Fluff Fighters - A game where my own teddies fight it out in various places in my house. You can go any where and pick up any objects. I know it may sound crap but you'll like it when (thats if I make it that is!) you actually play it... I hope...

2007 November: Virtual Immune System - You play as a white blood cell and you have to travel around the body destroying germs. It'll be full of blood and you'll be able to see every internal organ close up and yet it still won't get a red certificate! It'll play like a spaceship shoot 'em up I suppose.

2009 October: Star Wars: Bounty Hunter - I know some one else has had this idea too (I really haven't copied it) but that just goes to show how much people want it. You'll play as a bounty hunter. You can go anywhere in the small bit universe I'll have programmed and find jobs. These range from smuggling, assassination, spying or a several others which I haven't thought of yet. You can work for either the empire or rebels or both if you think you can manage it, and the likes of Boba Fett will be competing with you so you'll have to watch out for competition. It'll play like a shoot 'em up with Jet Force Gemini controls for normal missions and rogue squadron style if you get caught in a space fight.

So there's a great line up of games to look forward too providing I manage to get through university, the company accepts me, and that I'll still want to make games by then.

Hey, some of you might even be on my development team!

Now THAT is the future of gaming... unless I become a dustbin man instead...
Mon 16/10/00 at 21:57
Regular
My ideas are better, but then, I'm writing a book, not a game.

Actually its a trilogy, however corny that may sound...
Mon 16/10/00 at 21:54
Regular
I take it no one wants to read about this then...

... On second thoughts, NO DONT READ IT!
I don't want any of you stealing my ideas (however crap they may sound!)!
Sun 15/10/00 at 21:58
Regular
In a few years time after I've finished school and universtity, I'm going to apply for a job for this local games company, the name of which I've forgotten (it's in manor park near Twycross I think).

First I'll be a programmer, learning the tricks of the trade and after a year or 2 I'll hopefully make it to being a game designer.

The world will then witness the following releases!

2006 June: Fluff Fighters - A game where my own teddies fight it out in various places in my house. You can go any where and pick up any objects. I know it may sound crap but you'll like it when (thats if I make it that is!) you actually play it... I hope...

2007 November: Virtual Immune System - You play as a white blood cell and you have to travel around the body destroying germs. It'll be full of blood and you'll be able to see every internal organ close up and yet it still won't get a red certificate! It'll play like a spaceship shoot 'em up I suppose.

2009 October: Star Wars: Bounty Hunter - I know some one else has had this idea too (I really haven't copied it) but that just goes to show how much people want it. You'll play as a bounty hunter. You can go anywhere in the small bit universe I'll have programmed and find jobs. These range from smuggling, assassination, spying or a several others which I haven't thought of yet. You can work for either the empire or rebels or both if you think you can manage it, and the likes of Boba Fett will be competing with you so you'll have to watch out for competition. It'll play like a shoot 'em up with Jet Force Gemini controls for normal missions and rogue squadron style if you get caught in a space fight.

So there's a great line up of games to look forward too providing I manage to get through university, the company accepts me, and that I'll still want to make games by then.

Hey, some of you might even be on my development team!

Now THAT is the future of gaming... unless I become a dustbin man instead...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.