GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony? Nintendo? Microsoft? Which is the best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 22:01
Regular
Post which YOU find the best, i prefer SONY
Tue 16/04/02 at 22:01
Post which YOU find the best, i prefer SONY
Tue 16/04/02 at 22:04
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Uh ohh, it's another 'console wars-whos the best topic'

Just be careful of people who may start moaning at you for this topic

But otherwise - Nintendo
Tue 16/04/02 at 22:34
Regular
SEGA! :P
Tue 16/04/02 at 22:38
Edgy wrote:
> SEGA! :P

I agree I was a sega fan god how I wished they were console makers still the dc was utter style in a white case
Tue 16/04/02 at 22:40
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
ermmm, i choose that one!
Tue 16/04/02 at 22:41
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
(yawn) these console wars are getting boaring.
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:49
Regular
""ill be back ""
Personly for originality,SEGA, Just look at some of the games that they made(PHANTASY STAR ONLINE-first proper online cosole game that leads the way and what influneced partly online gameplay for GAMECUBE,PS2 and XBOX.
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2(only second to mario!? much better then crash bandicoot,much better!!!!SHENMUE(not so much 2 as it was translated into english and was not as good as what it should have been,due too shenmue becoming planned for realsese on XBOX(me thinks :) ) and all those great arcade to DREAMCAST ports (samba de amigo,crazy taxi,virtua tennis(best sports game ever)house of the dead,soul calibur(best beat em up untill SC 2 arrives late this year (nov 2002) etc.

These games are brillient and i hope that all these games getting re-releaes on the 3 new next-gen formats reacive the justice they so rightly deserve and the same for SEGA. Its a shame not many ppl bought a DC as it would have a much longer life than what it has done and games like VIRTUA FIGHTER 4 and SHENMUE 3 would have benn relaesed for it (sob Anyway i know for a fact that PS2 has had such a huge start in the cosole wars that itll be very hard to catch (microsoft has huge potential>with the specs and harddrive and all but not quite good as PS2! GAMECUBE will be very good but itll will become just as the N64 was , good console,soem good games but little 3rd party support as was the case for.......N64
SONY rules!!!!!!!!1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.