GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does buying a domain name..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 18:32
Regular
Mean that you have to use freeola as I have b band I am might buy a domain name please help

Thank you
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:15
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
You don't have to host your site at Freeoal if you don't want to.

Getdotted and Freeola are saperate, even though they are owned by Special Reserve, they are just easiy linked together, so if you wanted you can host a Domain Name on a Freeola Account.

An account with Freeola is just Web Space, E-mail and such, weather you use your own Domain Name or not is an optional extra. Weather you buy your Domain from getdotted or not doesn't mean you have to use Freeola, so what I'm saying is they both have different rules to follow.

Anyway 1p per minute isn't a rip-off. Lets face it, th majority of people who use a Free hosting company don't usually have a hell of a lot to upload, so it won't take long. I'm not saying all Free hosted sies are small, just a lot.
Sat 20/04/02 at 20:03
Regular
"How Handy."
well they told me the last time i signed up for them..
Sat 20/04/02 at 19:31
Regular
"This site is boring"
The point I was trying to make is that they don't tell you you have to ring them up until you have paid the money. Go back to abusing yourself nob cheese......
Sat 20/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
"How Handy."
yes mr nadkingcole, I dont see why they do such a ridiculous thing either, i mean, dont freeola make enough money from their money tree plantation as it is??
Sat 20/04/02 at 17:42
Regular
"This site is boring"
Tue 16/04/02 at 22:28
yea but how would you connect to freeola with broadband?
Tue 16/04/02 at 18:59
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
You can buy it from getdotted, but don't have to use their FREE Web Hosting and FREE E-mail Addresses :o).

If you wanted to you can buy a Domain from somewhere else, and have it moved to Freeola, but again, this will cost extra, so it makes sence for you to use Freeola as a host if you buy it from getdotted.
Tue 16/04/02 at 18:42
Regular
Silent85 wrote:
> Mean that you have to use freeola as I have b band I am might buy a
> domain name please help
>
>
>
> Thank you

You can use many other servers, but freeola is the one to have......
Tue 16/04/02 at 18:32
Mean that you have to use freeola as I have b band I am might buy a domain name please help

Thank you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.