GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nitendo Maturing? are they shi......"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 18:20
Regular
everyone keeps going on about how nintendo have 'matured'but shigsy still starts making new 'innovative'games which are basically for kids
resident evil ok it's maturish but most of those five games are....re releases from ps1 or ps2 and are 1 or 2 years old.
ps2 is known as a mature console which is because most of their game releases are for mature gamers(not just 5)and because it has a dvd player

so I repeat this phrase again
Nintendo maturing? Are they? Shigsy!!!
Tue 16/04/02 at 18:20
Regular
"-_-"
everyone keeps going on about how nintendo have 'matured'but shigsy still starts making new 'innovative'games which are basically for kids
resident evil ok it's maturish but most of those five games are....re releases from ps1 or ps2 and are 1 or 2 years old.
ps2 is known as a mature console which is because most of their game releases are for mature gamers(not just 5)and because it has a dvd player

so I repeat this phrase again
Nintendo maturing? Are they? Shigsy!!!
Thu 18/04/02 at 18:21
Regular
"-_-"
*sarcastically*
i find this very intellectuall sound and rather witty ha ha
(sigh)shame no one else thinks that.
Fri 19/04/02 at 16:38
Regular
"-_-"
I think we should give this gameaday
*lower tone*Me too!
*squeeky voice*and me
Sat 20/04/02 at 15:35
Regular
"-_-"
interesting...
Sat 20/04/02 at 16:05
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
yes they are maturing, and they're keeping their kiddy games as well .
they say that res. evil is a remake, but actually it's a completely different adventure with just the same locations and characters!
Sat 20/04/02 at 16:15
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I won GAD a few days ago!

Anyway, the reason Nintendo make "kiddy" games is so that they can sell more copies of the game and earn a bigger profit. This is done by the fact that little kids can't buy games rated 15 or 18 like GTA3. So, they make their games suitable for everyone. It isn't just aimed at little'uns.
Sat 20/04/02 at 16:43
Regular
"-_-"
Well done Twain
in which forum and what was your post about
P.S I just wanna know cos I need some pointers I WANNA WIN!
Sat 20/04/02 at 17:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
domaye wrote:
> I think we should give this gameaday
> *lower tone*Me too!
> *squeeky voice*and me

Even squeekier voice: "I think you should give it to AshMan"
Sat 20/04/02 at 17:10
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
domaye wrote:
> Well done Twain
> in which forum and what was your post about
> P.S I just wanna know cos I need some pointers I WANNA WIN!

Most GADs are awarded to the longer posts.

It is the "Graphics" topic in the "FOG Prime" forum.
Sat 20/04/02 at 17:12
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
P.S.

Don't SAY that it is a GAD attempt. Make it look like you really want to talk about it seriously. If you say something like "Do I win GAD for this?" at the end, there goes your chance, straight away, out the window and down the drain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.