GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shopping!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/08 at 12:53
Regular
Hey!!
Bin stuck in the house most of the hols, dont get me wrong christmas n new years is ace but I can neva go shopping, I live to shop lol! theres just too much traffic and so many people can neva see owt, so instead I bin shopping online, woop!
I found a well nyc store called TDF (to die for), Theres some gorgous clothes on there I wa well impressed and thort I'd let u guyz av a look and see for urself, www.tdffashion.co.uk . Theres another store I quite liked aswell called great clothes and that had similar brands as TDF but cheaper even better lol, www.greatclothes.co.uk.
Happy New Year Ppl!!!
w/b soon, love to hear if any of uz think the same way as me lol...
Mon 07/01/08 at 09:53
Regular
I like shopping when I can treat myself.It usually involves one or two pints...and I already have a good idea what I want.But I get really cheesed off at this time of year,because I am always skint,and there is always something what I wish I had money for.There was a shop closing down...selling at 80% off.
Wed 02/01/08 at 17:28
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Never understood why this kind of stuff isnt moderated away. As trish says its just a poor ad ie spam.
Wed 02/01/08 at 17:13
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
that has to be the lamest ad by a company i have ever seen on forum disguised as a user saying theyre great. and to make matters worse they insult us by using text speak when most of us have long grown out of that rubbish
Wed 02/01/08 at 16:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
That reminds me of a joke ...

How do you sell a deaf man a rabbit?
D'YOU WANNA BUY A RABBIT???!?!

Doesn't really work written down, does it ... ?
Wed 02/01/08 at 14:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I detest shopping in all its forms and use proper English on Forums.

Therefore my answer is no, not really. Although, I'm probably going to get some shirts from Loud Clothing.
Wed 02/01/08 at 13:56
Regular
"you've got a beard"
lisa_2oo8 wrote:
> love to hear if any of uz think the same way as me

.... anyone?
Wed 02/01/08 at 12:53
Regular
Hey!!
Bin stuck in the house most of the hols, dont get me wrong christmas n new years is ace but I can neva go shopping, I live to shop lol! theres just too much traffic and so many people can neva see owt, so instead I bin shopping online, woop!
I found a well nyc store called TDF (to die for), Theres some gorgous clothes on there I wa well impressed and thort I'd let u guyz av a look and see for urself, www.tdffashion.co.uk . Theres another store I quite liked aswell called great clothes and that had similar brands as TDF but cheaper even better lol, www.greatclothes.co.uk.
Happy New Year Ppl!!!
w/b soon, love to hear if any of uz think the same way as me lol...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.