GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resolution thingies..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/01/08 at 15:03
Regular
Last year mine were to do with physical attractiveness so I've lost the glasses weird hair and have a ripped body (cough).

But I haven't actually made any this year... What were yours?
Thu 03/01/08 at 10:52
Regular
"..."
1. Make more time to spend on Freeola, because I love you all.
Especially Seraphim, Flock and Smeds.
Tue 01/01/08 at 20:29
Regular
"Author of Pain"
1. Buy ex's half of the house
2. get down to 12 stone
3. Skydiving
4. Sleep with at least 5 different girls
Tue 01/01/08 at 19:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Inspired by Alfonse.

Wear my glasses more, or at least take them to lectures with me, as I do have difficulties focusing on slideshows and whatnot at times.

Grow my hair even longer. Easily done and a great idea. Two and a third years of growth done, let's see what it's like after three and a third!

Maybe do some exercise, as attempting to eat properly is quite likely not quite enough to get me somewhere near to a decent level of fitness...

Otherwise-ly;

Get myself more 80s Thrash Metal albums. I've spent too much time on YouTube watching videos of Slayer, Kreator, Annihilator, Xentrix, Toxik and the like....

And get a job. I need money to fund a hopefully me(n)tal summer.
Tue 01/01/08 at 16:04
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Last year it was 1152 x 864, and I like it like that, so it isn't going to change. Any lower and everything's too big, any higher and I can't read text!

I can't remember what my new year's resolution was last year, but this year it's simply to do well in my course, seeing as I buggered up the one before it. Seem to be doing well so far, with mostly merits.
Tue 01/01/08 at 15:14
"possibly impossible"
To fix my house and work on a plan to get a bigger house, possibly in Spain, instead.

This may take a few years though, but it's a goal at least.
Tue 01/01/08 at 15:03
Regular
Last year mine were to do with physical attractiveness so I've lost the glasses weird hair and have a ripped body (cough).

But I haven't actually made any this year... What were yours?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.