GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If the panasonic gamecube comes out will you get it?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/04/02 at 18:12
Regular
Im thinking of getting the panasonic gamecube. But its not 100% definately coing out over here. i was wondering what does everybody else think of it? I like the idea of getting a dvd player with the gamecube but im not sure about the wait. who thinks its worth it?
Mon 15/04/02 at 18:12
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Im thinking of getting the panasonic gamecube. But its not 100% definately coing out over here. i was wondering what does everybody else think of it? I like the idea of getting a dvd player with the gamecube but im not sure about the wait. who thinks its worth it?
Mon 15/04/02 at 18:36
it depends if u already have a DVD player, i have 1 on my PC so i'm just getting an ordinary GC.
Mon 15/04/02 at 18:40
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It looks the business, and when you turn it on it illuminates blue! But i have a dvd on my pc :)j
Mon 15/04/02 at 18:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hi JC! My spoof has been posted in FOG chat. Have a looksie. You and BIGMAN are in the final, and there is a vote on. All the members of the spoof (apart from me, you and BIGMAN) have to vote to see who will win out of you two.
Mon 15/04/02 at 19:12
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Whoa, very good. Move to the World longest.. thread :)j
Tue 16/04/02 at 22:31
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
the panasonic game cube looks amazing, i hope it comes out here, its very flash and i think this is what the normal game cube should have looked like, but any way do panasonic manufacture it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.