GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ARGUE with me!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/04/02 at 16:26
Regular
I am so bored right now. Can somebody jus say something so I can argue against it. I'm in a really bad mood ya see.

Any subject will do, but be prepared to fight back.
Mon 15/04/02 at 17:38
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Doubt that
Mon 15/04/02 at 17:22
Regular
Brew wrote:
> Wrong. The Euro will devalue certain areas of the market, but on the
> other hand it will strengthen other areas. The videogaming industry
> is one that we will benefit from because games will be cheaper.

We'll probably still have VAT being added to the price of games all the time. Infact, we'll probably still end up paying more than the rest of Europe.
Mon 15/04/02 at 17:07
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Wrong again. We in Britain have a strange market. We pay loads for things like petrol and games, but we also get other things cheaper. The Euro would spread the economy to Europes way of thinking. So that we may pay less for petrol and more for food, but overall we will still be spending the same amount of money that we are now.
Mon 15/04/02 at 17:02
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Brew wrote:
> Wrong. The Euro will devalue certain areas of the market, but on the
> other hand it will strengthen other areas. The videogaming industry
> is one that we will benefit from because games will be cheaper.

If that is the case, then we will have to pay more for other goods.
Mon 15/04/02 at 17:00
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Wrong. The Euro will devalue certain areas of the market, but on the other hand it will strengthen other areas. The videogaming industry is one that we will benefit from because games will be cheaper.
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Brew wrote:
> Ye foolish person. The only way the world can ever unite and be at
> peace is by snmall things like this. I f we have the same currency as
> the rest of Europe, we are more likel;y to be accepted by it, and so
> they will respect us more.

Yeah, but we will lose money because we have a stronger currency.
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:57
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I'm not sure if fox hunting should be banned or if we should go into the Euro.

If the U.K were to go into the Euro t would beneifit industries such as Agriculture (up the farmers) but then yes it would be sad to see the pound go and all that !

In regards to fo hunting I don't know, yes it can be cruel and a farmer could go after the fox but what happens to the other country sports such as shooting or fishing. These animal rights lot will move onto them and I would n't wnat to see that happen !

The BIGMAN
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:54
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Ye foolish person. The only way the world can ever unite and be at peace is by snmall things like this. I f we have the same currency as the rest of Europe, we are more likel;y to be accepted by it, and so they will respect us more.
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:51
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Brew wrote:
> Dammit, yore right!!
Typical! O.K- I'll try again,

We should stay out of the Euro currency!
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Dammit, yore right!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.