GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F£$% ME!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 23:01
Regular
Click and look at that door for about a minute or so...

Tell me what you think is wrong?

http://www.tekzoned.com/room/

Dringo.
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:05
"I hate that!!!"
Blimey.

I suppose it could be Sr head quarters after Snuggly's thrown a temper tantrum *Winks at Snuggly* *Then begs for forgiveness*
Mon 15/04/02 at 15:58
Regular
"Great Gameplay =Fun"
Bloody hell!! It looks like a picture of mona lisa striding across the room very scary!!
Mon 15/04/02 at 08:23
Regular
"Hmmm....."
The stupid thing is though, some people TELL you to put your volume up REALLY loud so you are expecting something to come.

At first i really thought there was something wrong with the pic and so i was looking really close and then BOO! that big nasty scary ghosty thingy popped up and i did one in my pants.

:D
Mon 15/04/02 at 08:02
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Me too. I saw someone looking at it (they fell backwards off their chair), so I was kinda expecting this. Still made me jump though...
Mon 15/04/02 at 07:59
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i seen it before.

did make me jump
Mon 15/04/02 at 07:20
Regular
Was that it, I was getting nervous, looking for a subtle movement and then this whopping big face comes across the screen!

My heart did skip a beat though...
Mon 15/04/02 at 00:43
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
thats quite good got something like that in an email but it didnt work.
Mon 15/04/02 at 00:40
Regular
In its day that was scary....

Scared the crap out of me the first time I saw it...
Mon 15/04/02 at 00:25
Regular
Really... old hat... scared the hell outta me and i've never seen one before... boy i've lost touch, i'll rename myself Al Gore.
Sun 14/04/02 at 23:12
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Is it one of those stupid things that after a minute or so flashes a picture of a ghost on your screen?

If so then its very old and getting quite boring right now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.