GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS 2 for gamecube, there is a way"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 14:26
Regular
I know someone already asked you all to send konami a email, but there was not much response. This is a *p**s* easy way of letting them know just how much support there is for metal gear 2 cubed, and other mature games too. (dont get me wrong i love many non-mature games but this is one mature game you dont want to let slip though your gaming fingers!) Just sign this petition using the link below. If it were succsessful, It will boost the gamecube sales, take one more mature game from the ps2 exculisive list, (an xbox version is planned but its a while away) and above all, even if you didnt play the first game, give you one of the best games ever.
Dont take the "it will never work" attitude!, its worth a try.

Come on ninty fans!

www.petitiononline.com/cubefred/petition.html
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:26
I know someone already asked you all to send konami a email, but there was not much response. This is a *p**s* easy way of letting them know just how much support there is for metal gear 2 cubed, and other mature games too. (dont get me wrong i love many non-mature games but this is one mature game you dont want to let slip though your gaming fingers!) Just sign this petition using the link below. If it were succsessful, It will boost the gamecube sales, take one more mature game from the ps2 exculisive list, (an xbox version is planned but its a while away) and above all, even if you didnt play the first game, give you one of the best games ever.
Dont take the "it will never work" attitude!, its worth a try.

Come on ninty fans!

www.petitiononline.com/cubefred/petition.html
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:44
Someone, anyone! Please support the petition! cmon!
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:46
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
There's a few problems, i've nether really played MGS 1 0r 2 and i'm only 14. I'm not really that bothered about the game although it would be good to see the look on my mates faces !
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:54
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'm only 14 as well, but already own it on the PS2 (Thanks mum- couldn't have got it without you!) Hideo Kojima is already working on something for the gamecube, so give it time.
Sun 14/04/02 at 17:54
Regular
Who cares?

Metal Gear Solid really isn't all that it's made out to be, i'd much rather see the Shenmue series on the GC.
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:12
But did you play the first one? It's really good! I just dont want to fork out £199 for a ps2. Hopfully "eclipse" will carry the same kind of *cheese*"magic"*cheese* that mgs did. Even so it would be really good for konami and ninty alike if mgs 2 did come out on the cube.
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:14
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Who cares?
> i'd much
> rather see the Shenmue series on the GC.

There was going to be 52 CDs (13 games) for shenmue on the dreamcast according to the official dreamcast mag but that wont happen now so they might continue it on another console.
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:15
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Your Olympic Hero wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Who cares?
> i'd much
> rather see the Shenmue series on the GC.
>
> There was going to be 52 CDs (13 games) for shenmue on the dreamcast
> according to the official dreamcast mag but that wont happen now so
> they might continue it on another console.

On the X-box i heard, but it aint too popular in japan so maybe not. Hummm.....
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:50
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Hideo Kojima is working on a game called 'Eclipse' for the GameCube with a team that made another game, can't remeber what it was called...
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:51
hey all this petition was a great idea dont know why i never came up with it, anywayz shenmue will according to my knowledge be out for the cube as xbox is selling low amount of consoles in the land of the rising sun, metal gear solid is a bad game dont know why people think its over hyped when it isnt, if anyone of you have played the first the you will know why so many people signed the petition. anyway just go to the link that the petition is on a look 4 your self.
laterrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.