GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Minerva Metastasis HL2 mod"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Fri 28/12/07 at 19:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Cannot believe how good this mod is. Started before Christmas and still going. Last two levels have been awesome. Easily beats HL2 EP1 and EP2. Have to say , well done Adam Foster - keep going
Tue 01/01/08 at 21:01
Regular
"Author of Pain"
It would be difficult to be much worse that HL2 to be honest. Not sure why everyone raves about it - graphics aside it's pretty poor.

I'll take a look at this anyway though.
Mon 31/12/07 at 10:11
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
The only other one that could be worth a try is City 7: Toronto Conflict, got some good reviews. I've not tried it yet but here's a link:

www.torontoconflict.com/download.htm
Mon 31/12/07 at 09:58
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hope you enjoy it. Suppose you've tried HL2 The Lost Coast? Not really a mod, but well worth the fuddle!
Sun 30/12/07 at 20:45
Regular
I'm downloading this now.

Any other decent HL2 mods out there? Need something HL2-ish to keep me going til Episode 3...
Sat 29/12/07 at 13:08
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Just finished Minerva - totally awesome mod, one of the best mods I've ever played. Four episodes and boy are there some puzzling moments. Music is brilliant. Adam Foster apparently took 2 1/2 years to complete it - he is to be congratulated. Take the time and try it.
Fri 28/12/07 at 19:53
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Ah, I'll give it a go.

(If I ever get my new comp up and running)
Fri 28/12/07 at 19:43
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
This is now finished - totally awesome
Fri 28/12/07 at 19:40
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Is it finished now?

I remember playing it when it first appeared and getting annoyed that it ended. So I didnt pay much attention when the second part came out as I knew there was more to come.
Fri 28/12/07 at 19:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Cannot believe how good this mod is. Started before Christmas and still going. Last two levels have been awesome. Easily beats HL2 EP1 and EP2. Have to say , well done Adam Foster - keep going

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.