GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow... blast from the past!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/07/18 at 22:01
Regular
So, the place looks a little different these days! Haven't thought about the old Special Reserve days in aaaaagggeeees, but spent the last day looking through the old archives. Compared to what social media is today, those old forums really had a strong sense of community. This place was quite a prominent part of my life for some time!

Nice to see it still exists, many of the oldies still knocking about?
Tue 28/08/18 at 07:47
Regular
I do a drive by lurk every now and again.

It's funny that some part of SR still exists on the web.
Sun 19/08/18 at 18:27
Regular
I just looked this up to see if it was all still here and found this.

I miss the SSCs - I still have most of the ones I wrote.
Sun 22/07/18 at 23:30
Regular
It was indeed. Not my finest moment!
Sun 15/07/18 at 22:48
Regular
I'm kicking myself for not remembering, but was it you who burned down that barn Dringo?
Sun 15/07/18 at 22:33
Regular
Evening
Fri 06/07/18 at 22:45
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

Rickoss wrote:

Hi Rickoss and welcome back ...

I'm still around, so is pb, Hmmm and occasionally Smedders. Garin was but he seems to have slipped off the radar and Machie had a terrible time in Japan with that tsunami, he and his family survived but he hasn't been seen since.

Post edited by DL on 07/07/2018 at 09:27.
Fri 06/07/18 at 22:01
Regular
So, the place looks a little different these days! Haven't thought about the old Special Reserve days in aaaaagggeeees, but spent the last day looking through the old archives. Compared to what social media is today, those old forums really had a strong sense of community. This place was quite a prominent part of my life for some time!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.