GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Domain does not appear in my Freeola Portfolio..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/03/18 at 15:14
Regular
Hi All,

Apologies if I am doing/not doing something right.

I purchased a domain name on the 15th March 2018 and it does not seem to appear in my portfolio.

Having received the invoice, I am just not sure whether there is something that I need to do.

All help and assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
d
Mon 19/03/18 at 10:56
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hi Seekerdmm,

Really sorry, it looks as though the domain you attempted to register wasn't available. This would have gone into a queue to be checked manually today. On this occasion it looks like there was a blip at the registry indicating incorrect availability. Your purchase has been refunded back to the payment method used for the order.
Sun 18/03/18 at 22:02
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

Seekerdmm wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your response.

I have bought some domains previously, they usually come through pretty quick. I guess on this occasion it's possibly the transfer time.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Diep

No probs ... just hope you get sorted :¬)
Sun 18/03/18 at 21:18
Regular
Hello,

Thank you for your response.

I have bought some domains previously, they usually come through pretty quick. I guess on this occasion it's possibly the transfer time.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Diep
Sat 17/03/18 at 22:58
Regular
"Feather edged ..."

Seekerdmm wrote:
Hi All,

I purchased a domain name on the 15th March 2018 and it does not seem to appear in my portfolio.

Having received the invoice, I am just not sure whether there is something that I need to do.

Regards,
d

Hi Seekerdmm and welcome to the Forums ...

I can't help you with your enqiry but as it's the weekend may be a staffie will pick it up on Monday :¬)
If you've just bought and registered a domain name, it does take a few days before it becomes 'active' and maybe this could apply in your case ...
Sat 17/03/18 at 15:14
Regular
Hi All,

Regards,
d

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.