GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do I get in touch with this company,"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/11/17 at 16:21
Regular
I have tried to get in touch with this company to open a new account with them but find it impossible as they keep asking for a support ticket? If it's that hard to create a contract with them how hard is it to get in touch if things go wrong? Help
Mon 13/11/17 at 16:42
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Hi ARTSTU,

I can see that you tried to get in touch with us using our Live Chat facility but there seems to have been some sort of issue with your chat session.
You can always call us on 01376 55 60 60 or if you wish to sign up to our broadband you can simply input your postcode and telephone number in the availability checker at freeola.com/broadband.
Mon 13/11/17 at 16:21
Regular
I have tried to get in touch with this company to open a new account with them but find it impossible as they keep asking for a support ticket? If it's that hard to create a contract with them how hard is it to get in touch if things go wrong? Help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.