GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"change my website address"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/04/17 at 16:45
Regular
hi,
my old domain has expired and I bought a new different one. how do I get my instant pro website builder to transfer onto this new webaddress and not the old one. thank you
Wed 19/04/17 at 17:33
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Have you looked at the options in MyFreeola?

Web Sites & Hosting > InstantPro Website Builder

I can see a few options to add/edit domains but this isn't something I've tried myself.

Let us know how you get on - I'm sure a staffie will be along if this is something you have to contact them for.

If it's urgent I would raise a Support Ticket they are very responsive :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 19/04/17 at 16:45
Regular
hi,
my old domain has expired and I bought a new different one. how do I get my instant pro website builder to transfer onto this new webaddress and not the old one. thank you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.