GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tells me I need email pro - but I have it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/04/17 at 12:35
Regular
Hi

I'm trying to set my email up on a new MacBook pro on outlook mail. All is fine until I try and send an email and it says I need email pro, but I have it already for that domain - any ideas ?

Cheers
Tue 04/04/17 at 15:14
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the forum!

If it's just outgoing mail you have a problem with it sounds like you may need to look at your 'Authentication' options if you aren't on a Freeola internet connection.

Freeola's email help guides walk you through things.

Let us know how you get on.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 04/04/17 at 12:35
Regular
Hi

I'm trying to set my email up on a new MacBook pro on outlook mail. All is fine until I try and send an email and it says I need email pro, but I have it already for that domain - any ideas ?

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.