Freeola Internet Get Dotted Domains Blog Guides Forums
Menu

Viewing Thread:
'InstantPro website - change to allow FTP mods?'

Mon 16/01/17 at 12:32:
Regular
Another (probably dumb) question.
I have a personal webpage under freeola, and I can change this using FTP as detailed under the "My Websites" tab, which works fine using the "Upload Files" tab. I also have my band's website (with a different URL etc) but I created it using InstantPro, it works fairly well but there's no option to add my own bells and whistles using FTP, only the "Edit InstantPro Website" option using the InstantPro tools. Is there no way of accessing it using any other methods?

Thanks.
Mon 16/01/17 at 12:55:
"Are you sure?"
Hi - you don't get FTP access with an InstantPro website I'm afraid.

If you can't use the options available within InstantPro then the only thing I can think of is using another 'standard' Freeola domain to host your files for your InstantPro site.

This might work for you depending on what you are trying to do :¬)
Hmmm...
Mon 16/01/17 at 12:32:
Regular
Another (probably dumb) question.
I have a personal webpage under freeola, and I can change this using FTP as detailed under the "My Websites" tab, which works fine using the "Upload Files" tab. I also have my band's website (with a different URL etc) but I created it using InstantPro, it works fairly well but there's no option to add my own bells and whistles using FTP, only the "Edit InstantPro Website" option using the InstantPro tools. Is there no way of accessing it using any other methods?

Thanks.

Freeola is a UK internet service provider offering the best value and extensive free services. Please compare our domain name registration prices or check out our UK high speed internet access. If you are in business please see examples of our free hosting at Freeola.com/customer-sites.

Safe and Secure Payment

Tell us what you think!

Live Chat is available:
9am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).

01376 55 60 60

Send us a ticket.