GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Games: £39.99 over here. I got that from Chilled Maff, who says he knows what he's talking about,"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/10/00 at 21:11
Regular
Not bad. Cheaper than N64 games nowadays.
Sun 15/10/00 at 17:22
If you decide to buy PS2 games from SR, then they will be around £34.99, or upto £37.99 looking at them. If you decide to go to a High Street shop then you will be expected to pay at least £39.99, nothing less, but some will obviously try to con people by charging £44.99 each. If you are talking about the games being £54.99 each, then you are talking about getting the PS2 games on Import, as that would be the price if you did.
Sun 15/10/00 at 10:26
Regular
Guys, If you look at the PS2 games on SR you will see that SR are knocking the games out at around £35 which they are saying is a saving of £5. They also have prices for extra controllers and the 8MB memory card of £20 and £25 respectively
Sun 15/10/00 at 01:33
As I understand it, the average price will be around the £40 mark, with the price PS1 titles falling to an average of £20.

Not sure, though - we'll just have to wait and see. £55 is highly extortionate.
Sun 15/10/00 at 00:14
I hope that this is right, but i have heard that the top games are going out at £54.99.

I really hope that my info is wrong.
Sat 14/10/00 at 21:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
Not bad. Cheaper than N64 games nowadays.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.