GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is it me or is this chatroom very boring!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 22:33
Regular
come on all you pokemon chat room regulars! defend yourselves you little children! The longest thread is only 135 messages long!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Looks like pikachu gave himself an electric shock and killed the chat room as well!
Sat 13/04/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
come on all you pokemon chat room regulars! defend yourselves you little children! The longest thread is only 135 messages long!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Looks like pikachu gave himself an electric shock and killed the chat room as well!
Sun 14/04/02 at 10:35
Regular
"is it me or is this forum boring"

*claps*
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:30
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Pringle28 wrote:
> Looks like pikachu gave himself an electric shock and killed the chat
> room as well!

That was supposed to be a joke? Pikachu's still in hospital, how can that be funny?
Whereas the chatroom isn' dead,as you can obviously see it's still wriggling about occasionaly when a new post pops in, a good sign of life I think, just because a few people have recently decided to come in and get bored thinking they know all, and that Pokemon games have suddenly turned to pap, well your wrong.
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:47
"Mimmargh!"
I still can't believe theres a pokemon chatroom! WWF...well ok but pokemon! Ugh, I can't beleive I writ a thread in this forum, I need to go to the FOG Prime forum and cleanse myself.
Sun 14/04/02 at 17:27
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I think this room should be deleted. It was for a while but then it came back again!
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:20
Regular
Protoss wrote:
> I still can't believe theres a pokemon chatroom! WWF...well ok but
> pokemon! Ugh, I can't beleive I writ a thread in this forum, I need to
> go to the FOG Prime forum and cleanse myself.

Before insulting a forum, at least check your SPaG. WWF Forum rules.
Mon 15/04/02 at 17:04
"Mimmargh!"
blahpro wrote:
> I think this room should be deleted. It was for a while but then it
> came back again!

I respect you for that blahpro.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.