GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Loading images from Gallery"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/07/16 at 09:30
Regular
Hi

This is my first go using instantpro and I am having a problem loading an image onto a particular page. Is there an issue using the same image twice? I want to use one that is also in a gallery page, when I try to load it, it is not available in the library and the gallery page does not load when I use the drop down.

FWIW i am using google chrome as my browser.

Any help much appreciated.
Wed 06/07/16 at 11:40
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
There shouldn't be any issue with using the same image in multiple locations on a site, and as far as I am aware this wouldn't cause any delays in loading (not sure how it even could!).

It would probably be worth you submitting a help and support ticket, including your site URL so we can take a look for you; this is going to be either an issue with the image itself, or a problem with your InstantPro/ Chrome.

Regardless, we should be able to help you out!
Wed 06/07/16 at 09:30
Regular
Hi

This is my first go using instantpro and I am having a problem loading an image onto a particular page. Is there an issue using the same image twice? I want to use one that is also in a gallery page, when I try to load it, it is not available in the library and the gallery page does not load when I use the drop down.

FWIW i am using google chrome as my browser.

Any help much appreciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.