GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reaver (Ant) and Jetster vs Star Blasters (Ice Blaster and RawIsAndy)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 20:10
Regular
“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Special Reserve arena!’ Howard Finkel makes his customary opening statement as Michael Cole and Tazz discuss the footage from last week’s Eclipse. We are first shown Ice Blaster arriving at the arena and getting the heck beaten out of him by The Three Elelements. We are then shown the resulting match between Ice Blaster and Jetster and the beating that Ice Blaster took after the match had finished. Tazz suggests that ice Blaster had it coming. Michael Cole condemns the element’s actions.

The cameras return to the ramp where The Government Mules (Reaver(Ant) and Jetster) are beginning to dance their way to the ring. Before Howard Finkel gets chance to do any more announcing though Ice Blaster and RawIsAndy (Starlight) come sprinting through the curtain and jump the element members from behind! Referee Timmy White desperately tries to get this one into the ring, but the combatants are having none of it!

Ice Blaster suplexes Jetster on the ramp! You could hear that one echo through the arena!!! RawIsAndy whips Reaver hard into the retaining wall. Reaver hits hard and flips backwards into the first row of the audience! CLANG!!! Oh MY GOD!!! Mouldy Cheese is here and is not happy at the way his boys are getting treated, he just bent a chair over the head of RawIsAndy!!! CLANG!!! But apparently two can play at that game as The Crusher emerges from behind the curtains and bends a chair over Mouldy Cheese’s head before scarpering to the back! Jetster has caught his breath now and drags the limp body of RawIsAndy back to the ring.

Reaver (Ant) and Ice Blaster continue to do battle in the front row of the audience as Reaver has Ice Blaster in a front face lock…he goes to suplex him, but drops him ribs first onto the retaining wall. Reaver quickly grabs a steel chair and cracks The Cold One on the back with it! Reaver continues to assault Ice Blaster and locks in another front face lock on Ice Blaster who is still draped on the wall. OH MY GOD!!! He just suplexed him onto a row of chairs! Ice Blaster might be done for! It looks like Reaver hit his head on the chairs too!

While this has been going on Jetster rolls RawIsAndy back into the ring and goes up top. Timmy White calls for the bell, as this one is officially underway. BIG SPLASH!!! Jetster stays on top for the cover. 1---2---thre, no!!! RawIsAndy got his foot onto the bottom rope at the very last instant! Jetster looks frustrated and admonishes referee Timmy White. RawIsAndy begins to shake the cobwebs off and uses the ropes to get himself back to a vertical base, not for long though as Jetster quickly goes for a powerslam, but a reversal from RawIsAndy, who rolls Jetster up for a pinning predicament! 1---2—Kick out from Jetster, RawIsAndy tries to follow up, but gets met by a thumb to the eye! Referee Timmy White admonishes Jetster, who pushes him out of the way!!!

Jetster up on the top rope now, perched, waiting. RawIsAndy is up now, but he can’t see and is swinging wildly. He gets put down by an impressive text-book missile drop kick from Jetster though. Jetster makes the cover. 1---2---but again RawIsAndy kicks out! Jetster gets back up---and looks annoyed, he can’t figure out how to put RawIsAndy away! Ice Blaster and Reaver are finally back to their feet on the outside and continue to trade punches in the audience! Mouldy Cheese is beginning to stir on the ramp, but is visibly bleeding from the devastating chair shot he took earlier!

RawIsAndy is back to his knees and is desperately clinging to Jester’s pants! Jetster grans RawIsAndy’s hair and...LOW BLOW! LOW BLOW!!! RawIsAndy sneeks in a low blow unseen by the referee and hits a huge DDT on Jetster! Both men are down! Look on the outside! Mouldy Cheese has got back to his feet and is helping Reaver double team Ice Blaster!

Back in the ring though, Timmy Whit hase begun putting the count to both men! 1---2---3---4---5---6---7. But RawIsAndy is back to his feet and bounces off the ropes, corkscrew elbow drop to Jetster! Cover 1---2---Kick out by Jetster! Mouldy Cheese has Ice Blaster set up on the outside and locks him in the Mouldmission! Reaver gives him a big slap across the face for good measure! Meanwhile back in the ring RawIsAndy whips Jetster off the ropes and goes for a back drop, but he ducked too soon and Jetster hits him with a big kick to the chops. Jetster goes for a headlock, but out of nowhere RawIsAndy hits the Jimjamjaha!!! Cover---1---2—But Reaver has mad it into the ring and breaks up the cover! Poor Ice Blaster is still locked in the Mouldmission on the outside and looks to have passed out!

RawIsAndy is quickly back up though and clotheslines Reaver (Ant) to the outside! This gives Jetster the opportunity he needed to recover though and he whips RawIsAndy off the ropes, clothesline attempt, but RIA ducks! Reaver gets back on the apron as RIA ducks another clothesline attempt. RawIsAndy continues running, but stops just before running into Reaver. Reaver raises his hand and RawIsAndy goes down fitting!! What the hell? RawIsAndy falls backwards to the mat and appears to be having some kind of seizure?!? Jetster makes the cover 1---2---3!!!

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Your winners, The Government Mules!”

We fade out to a break as confusion reigns supreme

We return from the break with Michael Cole and Tazz showing blown up footage from the closing moments of the previous match. We can clearly see now a small black device in Reaver’s hand we he touched RawIsAndy with shortly before he went down fitting. Tazz speculates that it was some kind of electric stunning device. We go back to the ring where Ice Blaster and RawIsAndy (with an embarrassing wet patch on his tights where he has obviously wet himself) are both being stretchered out of the building.
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeeees, Government Mules get their first victory in what was a rather strange, but fun, match-up.

*strokes electric stunning device* Mwa ha ha...
Sun 14/04/02 at 17:47
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer I mean you had a seizure, could you not stop your yourself?
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Back in black"
Looks Andy in the eyes!!

O for Petes sake Andy, why are you so bloomin' useless!

*Good match* *Bad andy*
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:21
Regular
Unexpected ending and a great match. Well Done Congy
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:16
Regular
"One More Chance"
Heh, always blame it on your team mate, there always the one to blame.
Sun 14/04/02 at 13:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I always did get a little overexcited.

:0)

Nice match Congy and something new at the end as always, very nice indeed.

Looks like our Debut match together and my debut match period didn't go to plan (Your fault Ice) ah well.

:0)
Sat 13/04/02 at 22:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The Star Blasters have an explosive name but they certainly self-destructed there.
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Exciting match with a completely unexpected ending.
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
Actually it was RawIsAndy I think.
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:18
Regular
"One More Chance"
That was great Cong Man. I cracked up at Ice Blaster was it? Who had a wet patch on his tights. Me and Ant get our first win, with no cheating involved whats so ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.