GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Urgent news on final fantasy X!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 19:53
Regular
it sucks

but dont worry

there is a much better console coming out soon. its called a SNES. 16 bit graphics and a funny looking plumber. its sooooooooooooooo cool. and its got 2 controller ports!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modern technology

it amazes me
Mon 15/04/02 at 21:46
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
judging by what i've seen of ffx it looks like the best graphics i've seen on ps2 yet, as for the game its a good rpg, if don't like rpg's that another story.
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Blinding Tagline"
If you wanna get really ripped off, then ok sure. But I must warn you the ps2 is very very very very crap. Overall I can say that it may look nice with its pretty black colours, but frankly its just an expensive paper weight. Now the dreamcast. theres a console.
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:05
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Here i'll tell you what i'll give you my snes for your PS2 and £400. Sound fair?
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:52
Ordinary wrote:
> Cool So where may i be able to purchase such a system!! This SNES
> sounds great. do you reckon they'll allow me to do a straight swap for
> my PS2?

oooo, thats a tough question, you will probably have to put some money towards it though.
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:44
Regular
"Blinding Tagline"
Cool So where may i be able to purchase such a system!! This SNES sounds great. do you reckon they'll allow me to do a straight swap for my PS2?
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:29
Regular
I'm buying Super Mario World for Snes tommorrow, condisering it has just come out on GBA for 5x more money.
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:25
I agree, alot of those older consoles and games are better than the newwer stuff
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:02
Regular
MGS2 was overhiped and to easy i don't think FFX will be to easy but not as good as peoples expectations have low hope then you will be pleased have high hope then you will be disappointed.
Sat 13/04/02 at 19:56
8/10 does not suck and it got %93 on the net, the problem is that people have over hiped it like MGS2 except MGS2 has done well! 5 weeks at Number 1, woooooooooooooooooooo!
Sat 13/04/02 at 19:53
Regular
"Blinding Tagline"
it sucks

but dont worry

there is a much better console coming out soon. its called a SNES. 16 bit graphics and a funny looking plumber. its sooooooooooooooo cool. and its got 2 controller ports!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

modern technology

it amazes me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.