GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Famingo Land is so ace."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 18:30
Regular
Has anybody ever been to flamingo land? It's really good! They have just built a new ride called cliffhanger. It's a 200 foot tall tower, and you get blasted right to the top really fast, then you fall back down again after hanging at the top.

They also have the Magnum Force triple loop coaster, the Bullet, the Corkscrew, Thunder mountain and the Wild Mouse. All of these are fairly good. When I went on the Wild Mouse it broke down! Thinder Mountain is in the dark but you can see where you're going, the corkscrew is pretty pants too.

If anybody ever comes to Yorkshire, Flamingo Land is ace.
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:33
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Has anyone ever told you that you are very, very, very strange.
I think they must of done.

Who actually thought up the name 'Flamingo Land'? It's probally very good. It just has a strange name...
Sat 13/04/02 at 18:30
Has anybody ever been to flamingo land? It's really good! They have just built a new ride called cliffhanger. It's a 200 foot tall tower, and you get blasted right to the top really fast, then you fall back down again after hanging at the top.

They also have the Magnum Force triple loop coaster, the Bullet, the Corkscrew, Thunder mountain and the Wild Mouse. All of these are fairly good. When I went on the Wild Mouse it broke down! Thinder Mountain is in the dark but you can see where you're going, the corkscrew is pretty pants too.

If anybody ever comes to Yorkshire, Flamingo Land is ace.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.