GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Return of the Skedar !"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 15:03
Regular
Right i'm thinking of writing a story, that will envole some of you guys in it. If I write this story it will be based aound Perfect Dark world. The story will be that a huge skedar army are amassing to invade the globe, along with the help of the Datadyne who are know lead by a new, mysterious person unkown to evryone. To involve you guys I would need about 10 of you to sign up, you would also have to describe your character and would have two weapons from the game (these would have to be the human ones and no gold magnums). You would then be the band of warriors sent in by the Carrington Institue to defend the earth and destroy the Skedar and the evil minions of Datadyne. Now I would write the story in istallments and post them every so often!

Please say waht you think and if enough people think that it is a good idea and want to be part of it then I will start to write, o.k !

The BIGMAN :)
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:03
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Right i'm thinking of writing a story, that will envole some of you guys in it. If I write this story it will be based aound Perfect Dark world. The story will be that a huge skedar army are amassing to invade the globe, along with the help of the Datadyne who are know lead by a new, mysterious person unkown to evryone. To involve you guys I would need about 10 of you to sign up, you would also have to describe your character and would have two weapons from the game (these would have to be the human ones and no gold magnums). You would then be the band of warriors sent in by the Carrington Institue to defend the earth and destroy the Skedar and the evil minions of Datadyne. Now I would write the story in istallments and post them every so often!

Please say waht you think and if enough people think that it is a good idea and want to be part of it then I will start to write, o.k !

The BIGMAN :)
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:09
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Thats a great idea . Invole me. J.A.M.E.S.
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:09
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
taht sounds like what twains doing big man! but i guess to be in two storeys is better than one! can we have guns from the old goldeneye aswell? well im agent Pringle and i specialize in all format of aircraft. my weapons are my trusty falcon two and a calisto! I have had several years of military training at the carrington institue and i am a good friend of Elvis and his race. he has tought me alot about there forms of transport and their special technology! willing to do battle agant big man! over and out.
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:10
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
What two weapons will you have fron the game jc ?
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:12
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Can I be in it? Please!
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:14
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Yes but you and jc need to say a bit about your characters and what two weapons you have from the game !
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:14
Regular
"hit the road jack"
You will have to give me the names of some of the guns because i have only played perfect dark when i went to my mates sleep over when it was first released! I know some of them are from goldeneye! CHEERS :)j
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:16
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
bigman this sounds like a well good idea! i bet the grown up ps2 chat room dosnt do n e thing this fun! did u like my characters prolouge?
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:17
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Tell me what two of goldeneye then I will use the eqivelent from Perfect Dark ok jc !!!
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:18
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Great Prologe Pringle !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.