GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Bond Game On n e Console? U.A.F or TWINE?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 14:29
Regular
we have already been talkin about this one. But what do you think! n e one owning a playstation or playstation 2 aswell as an n 64 please commen too.
heres a list of alll the bond games i know of:
goldeneye 64
twine 64
twine ps
UAF ps2
007 racing ps and ps2
goldeneye gb
twine gbc

lets have the opinions
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
we have already been talkin about this one. But what do you think! n e one owning a playstation or playstation 2 aswell as an n 64 please commen too.
heres a list of alll the bond games i know of:
goldeneye 64
twine 64
twine ps
UAF ps2
007 racing ps and ps2
goldeneye gb
twine gbc

lets have the opinions
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:32
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
There was never a Goldeneye game on the Gabme Boy although there was an old version of James Bond on the game boy !

But otherwise Goldeneye is the best Bond game (although I have n't played AUF), TWINE was good but but not as good and TND was a bit rubbish.
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:37
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
oh thats probly what i was thinkin about! but my cuzs in canada did have a funny version of jame bond for game boy that had goldeneye on the box but the missions were nothing to do with the film! whats TND?
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:38
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Tomorrow never dies on the PS, never really liked it !
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:46
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I have never played Agent under fire or tomorrow never dies on the ps1 but i have goldeneye and my stepbrother has TWINE. I like TWINE but im more used to Goldeneye because it was my first ever game i will rent Agent U Fire and if i like it is will get it. :)j
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:47
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
oh k then bigman! i wonder y that never made it to 64?
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:49
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Dunno ? Maybe the sucess of Goldeneye was to great but Tomorrow never Dies was made by the same lot who made TWINE so I don't see why it did n't get on the N64 !
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:50
Regular
Easily Goldeneye, rareware were behind it and it was amazing, the others don't come close, even PS2 versions.
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:55
Regular
"Whatever!"
I am impressed with Agent Under Fire but Goldeneye definately!!
Sun 14/04/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Goldeneye was made by Rare AUF and TWINE were made by EA. So if you haven't realised already Goldeneye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.