GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Christmas Rush......."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/12/07 at 19:36
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
....... or not as it turns out to be in Derby / Nottingham.

I've already got all my gifts / food etc but yesterday and today ventured out into Derby and Nottingham for a wander and both were absolutely dead.

Pretty much like a busy weekend if that, the shops were busy but shopping was easy and the queues were minimal the longest wait was about 5 minutes in HMV to buy a CD.

Anyone else braved the "Christmas Crush" or has it been like round here and been very quiet even this weekend before Christmas?
Mon 31/12/07 at 15:59
Regular
"wonder cheat"
is santa real

lol
Sun 30/12/07 at 16:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Went round Derby again today was busier than before Christmas with people looking for bargins of which there were quite a few.

If you're looking for a great bargin though go on E-Bay. The Simpsons movie DVD is at least £12 in the shops but I've got a bid of £8 max on one from someone who had 2 for Christmas, currently looking at £6.50 if no-one else bids and there's loads more on there as well.
Sat 29/12/07 at 12:31
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Do you work for Argos?! :-P

I left my shopping pretty late this year, not quite as late as Christmas Eve. My brother had to pick up one present though from town and the council had already taken down all the Christmas lights and stuff. :-S
Mon 24/12/07 at 01:29
"keep a rockin'"
its not as busy as usual.......
You could say people are not shopping for it, there argosing it =D
Sun 23/12/07 at 23:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think something resembling christmas spirit finally hit me today. I went shopping today with the crowds and never really felt the urge to kill, which has been a rarity recently. A nice serene calm has washed over me today.
Sun 23/12/07 at 21:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
Going out tomorrow to Lakeside!

Can't wait.
Sun 23/12/07 at 21:08
Regular
"cachoo"
It's a nightmare here. I try to stay relaxed but always end up moody and angry. I won't even attempt to go in the card shops, you can't get a look in!
Sun 23/12/07 at 19:36
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
....... or not as it turns out to be in Derby / Nottingham.

I've already got all my gifts / food etc but yesterday and today ventured out into Derby and Nottingham for a wander and both were absolutely dead.

Pretty much like a busy weekend if that, the shops were busy but shopping was easy and the queues were minimal the longest wait was about 5 minutes in HMV to buy a CD.

Anyone else braved the "Christmas Crush" or has it been like round here and been very quiet even this weekend before Christmas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.