GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whos the best at Bond games. Rare or E.A?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 12:26
Regular
Its got to be rare! How on earth did they loose their lisence to E.A. Alright Twine was ok but it was nowhere near as good as goldeneye! if we want a decent bond game for gamecube were gonna have to wait untill the new film has come out and maybe rare might win back the license. all credit to E.A, there well good at sport sims. ive always loved the fifa sereis and their are plenty other good E.A sport games out there. i dunno what do you think?
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:52
I like the way it tastes.

I can still hear the screaming.
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Seinfeld_Enthusiast wrote:
> I'm sorry- are we seriously 'debating' who makes better Bond games?
> It's so obvious it's like starting a topic saying "So, What Do
> You Like About Oxygen?"

The way it burns.
Sat 13/04/02 at 22:42
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
does anyone hear know any poster that has been reported for an abusive chat message? I just went into the wwf chat room and told them all that WWf was for blokes taht had been pumped up on streoids and like dancind around wearing y fronts. oh and that they still live with their mothers!
Sat 13/04/02 at 22:36
No, I did read the previous posts and noted the ambivalence of some posters, but I cannot believe that it is worthy of debate. There's always some people that buck the trend- they might prefer a more driving-intensive Bond game, for example, but the debate wasn't "Does anyone like EA Bond games?", it was who's better, and for me, that's a redundant question.
Sat 13/04/02 at 22:23
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
seinfield said:
>I'm sorry- are we seriously 'debating' who makes better Bond games? It's >so obvious it's like starting a topic saying "So, What Do You Like About >Oxygen?" And there'll still be some fool saying, "Well, I think oxygen's >overrated, it's only the reason I'm alive." So in response to >the 'question', I'm assuming it's either rhetorical or written in jest. >It simply cannot be a proper question.

so I take it you think E.A make the better bond games then?

Seinfield you might not have read the rest of the chatroom cos some people think E.A are good at it!

course the majority of us like rae but I jus twanted to know what every body thought. some people might have good reasons for prefering E.A!
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:56
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Oh dear, it's just too late for this rhetorical psychological stuff!!
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:53
I'm sorry- are we seriously 'debating' who makes better Bond games? It's so obvious it's like starting a topic saying "So, What Do You Like About Oxygen?" And there'll still be some fool saying, "Well, I think oxygen's overrated, it's only the reason I'm alive." So in response to the 'question', I'm assuming it's either rhetorical or written in jest. It simply cannot be a proper question.
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:36
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
GpotterUK wrote:
> Two words:
>
> Goldeneye, Rare

3 More:

GPotter talks sense!
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:32
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Two words:

Goldeneye, Rare
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:24
Regular
Rare make better games than EA. Full stop.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.