GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Here I go again..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 10:57
Regular
Back again on my favorite site.

Well, that was disappointing, never managed to get past the firewall, so it looks like I'm stuck with only posting at weekends and if I get out of work before midnight.

So what have I been doing with myself? This week I took Special Reserve up on their offer of a 'free' dancemat by adding to my membership while I bought a second controller for my Gamecube. Nice, apart from the lack of a dancing game to go with it, so before I can strut my funky stuff (also known as dancing like a madman who's just been electrocuted) I will have to work on getting the game.

So, I came on here with the intention of providing some nice long posts which I have been meaning to write, then looked at the time and realised that I’ll have to go and pick up the wife pretty soon. Damn. Oh well, back to the drawing board!
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:42
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
pb get Dance Stage Euro Mix. Quality dancin' game! If you've got a PS2 you could always get that new dancin' game coming out soon. Ya know, the other with a certain pop star in it!

:D
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:26
"possibly impossible"
That's what you think, bwahahahahahahahahehehehackhack..hm...

And to think that no-one got the 80's soft rock reference either...
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:27
"slightlyshortertagl"
at least now we've now got a chance to win a GAD

:-D
Sat 13/04/02 at 11:09
"Mimmargh!"
The legendry pb has returned!!! Oh wait...now he's gone.
Oh well.
Sat 13/04/02 at 11:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hello pb

Bye pb

:)

*Imagines how much Mr. Lead would win if he was on here all the time*
Sat 13/04/02 at 11:00
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
pb wrote:
so before I can
> strut my funky stuff (also known as dancing like a madman who's just
> been electrocuted)

Heh- very funny!
Sat 13/04/02 at 10:57
"possibly impossible"
Back again on my favorite site.

Well, that was disappointing, never managed to get past the firewall, so it looks like I'm stuck with only posting at weekends and if I get out of work before midnight.

So what have I been doing with myself? This week I took Special Reserve up on their offer of a 'free' dancemat by adding to my membership while I bought a second controller for my Gamecube. Nice, apart from the lack of a dancing game to go with it, so before I can strut my funky stuff (also known as dancing like a madman who's just been electrocuted) I will have to work on getting the game.

So, I came on here with the intention of providing some nice long posts which I have been meaning to write, then looked at the time and realised that I’ll have to go and pick up the wife pretty soon. Damn. Oh well, back to the drawing board!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.