GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 rules"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 09:26
Regular
i think the ps2 is the best console out it is way better than the game cube and the xbox the xbox games are well to dear and the gamecube is to big it looks stupid i rate the ps2 10 out of 10
Mon 15/04/02 at 15:54
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I love these well thought out posts.

It's the composition of the arguments for and against which demonstrate the deep understanding that the originator has of the subject matter.

Let's hope that we see many many more of these lucid compositions over the coming months.
Mon 15/04/02 at 15:48
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i love my ps2
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:01
Regular
"simpsons rule"
why could the game play be better it is exellent the graphics are out of this world
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:30
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
They're all brilliant, each one has it's own reasons for being brilliant, and no console is better than the other.

The end.
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:27
Regular
hahaha
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:27
Regular
gamecube too big? dont you mean the xbox?
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:23
Regular
I think the Ps2 has the most choice of games and genres but i think for the best Titles on the planet you will have to get an XBOX and for the best Franchises get a Gamecube it depends what you love Mario,Snake or Obi-Wan the choice is yours.
Sat 13/04/02 at 10:51
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I thought this was going to be a set of rules for the PS2, you could have had a better title. Anyway, I think that the PS2 may have great games at the moment, I can't wait for the Gamecube. There are so many quality games coming out. To be fair, I can't really say what is best until I own a Gamecube, so I can make a fair judgement.
Sat 13/04/02 at 10:47
Regular
"Tag as above"
I don't know which is the best console, but I know that the PS2 has the most quaility games on it, at the moment.

Would you buy the "best console ever" if it only had army men games?
Sat 13/04/02 at 10:42
Regular
yes i agree that the PS2 is the best console around but that doesnt mean that the XBOX and the Game Cube are rubbish, it just means that the PS2 is better then the rest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.