GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"InstantPro shop"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/03/16 at 18:18
Regular
Hi,

1) Is it possible to have the shop feature on it's own page? At the moment, it appears as dropdowns at the top of each page.

2) Is it possible to set recurring subscriptions using the InstantPro interface with Paypal?

Thanks.

Neil
Fri 08/04/16 at 17:39
"Are you sure?"
Glad to hear that worked for you.

It's worth looking at all the Browser "Dev Tools" [F12] they are all putting a lot of effort into them. They can be a a bit fiddly to use but it's worth persevering. There are lots of tutorials out there.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 06/04/16 at 14:56
Regular
Thanks for the Inspect Element tip.

I've never used it before and eventually got what I needed.

Thanks.

N.
Wed 06/04/16 at 11:35
Regular
I'll try it out.

Many thanks.

N.
Wed 06/04/16 at 09:26
"Are you sure?"
Using FireFox - right-hand click the "Latest Posts" text and select Inspect Element.

This shows the class you need to target with a display: none is latestposts.

You can even experiment by adding display: none (or whatever) in the right-hand Dev Tools panel so you can see how the permanent changes will look.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 05/04/16 at 19:35
"Are you sure?"
I'm not in front of a PC at the moment.
Don't look at the full page source, use Dev Tools to inspect the element you are interested in.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 05/04/16 at 19:18
Regular
Thanks.

I've had a look through the page source.

For fine tuning, I just now need to hide the 'Latest Posts' text.

Can't figure out how.

Ideas most appreciated.

N.
Tue 05/04/16 at 18:06
"Are you sure?"
#TIP

Using your* browser's Development Tools (F12) is a good way to find/investigate CSS bits and bobs :¬)

*Not sure what Safari has to offer but Chrome/FF/Edge are pretty good!
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 05/04/16 at 16:58
Regular
I'll give it a go.

Many thanks.

N.
Mon 04/04/16 at 08:09
Staff
"Look! There's a..."
Neilj99 wrote:
On a similar note, could you please tell me a snippet to hide the blog select a month section.

I will have only one blog entry per page.

Many thanks,

Neil

This should do it:

<style>

.selectmonth, form[name="select_month"] {
display: none;
}
</style>
Sat 02/04/16 at 23:40
Regular
I didn't.

Sorted. Thanks.

N.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.