GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess how much Robbie William’s head weighs....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/10/00 at 18:57
Regular
If you like Robbie William’s then stop reading because you might not enjoy what i have to say. Although Robbie Williams has made some good music he is soooooooooo big headed. He brags, shows off and his latest song "Rock DJ" show that people are just buyinh his music for him. If anybody else did that song they would get no where. The latest quote i heard from him really has turned him into a complete big headed git. He apparently said that the best music for the past few years has come out of the US. Then when asked about the British charts he said "I am the British charts" If i'm driving my car and i see him crossing the road i will not put on my breaks.....in fact i will properly speed up although his huge head might dent my bonnet or destroy me car completely.
I would like to hear if anybody agrees and disagrees with me.

Darkreaper
Sat 14/10/00 at 18:57
If you like Robbie William’s then stop reading because you might not enjoy what i have to say. Although Robbie Williams has made some good music he is soooooooooo big headed. He brags, shows off and his latest song "Rock DJ" show that people are just buyinh his music for him. If anybody else did that song they would get no where. The latest quote i heard from him really has turned him into a complete big headed git. He apparently said that the best music for the past few years has come out of the US. Then when asked about the British charts he said "I am the British charts" If i'm driving my car and i see him crossing the road i will not put on my breaks.....in fact i will properly speed up although his huge head might dent my bonnet or destroy me car completely.
I would like to hear if anybody agrees and disagrees with me.

Darkreaper
Sun 15/10/00 at 21:13
Testify my bruvver!
Mon 16/10/00 at 17:07
It has to be said that he is a pillock of the highest order!!
Wed 01/11/00 at 16:30
He is indeed, but he's a James Bond fan, so he can't be all bad!
Thu 02/11/00 at 15:31
'Guess how much Robbie William’s head weighs.....

About half as much as your @ss!
Thu 02/11/00 at 16:19
Ok!
Sun 03/12/00 at 23:03
So PacMan (great name by the way!) you into the butt scene then? Must see some huge butts in your line of work!

Darkreaper
Wed 13/12/00 at 00:32
hmmm... i would guess it weighs slightly more than his left testicle.
Unless thats all bruised and swollen after Liam kicks him there!!!!
Wed 13/12/00 at 17:11
Regular
No offence to the guy but he's no Freddie Murcury.
Oh.
He is now?
Damn.
Mon 08/01/01 at 16:11
Regular
If you take a peanut, chop it up into a million pieces then crush it, one of the tiny grains would still weigh twenty times more than Robbie's head. So Take That Robbie Fans!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.