GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why can't i get mugged!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 21:49
Regular
on gta3 my mate said get a banshee and fix it with a bomb and leave it near a car jacker/mugger and when he gets in the car blows up! but when i fit it with a bomb the silly bugga's walk straight past me!!! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
if i saw a damn banshee with the door wide open and the engine running i'd be straight in there and down the m20 at130mph!!
why the hell don't they steal my carrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
i hate you muggers!!! damn you!!!!!!!!!go to mugger hell you retards!!!!!!
(the abuse above is all aimed at the muggers on gta3)
Sun 14/04/02 at 22:39
Regular
Hey, if you want to be mugged, or even be car-jacked! Either go to St Mellons in Cardiff, or Newport in Wales! (they're meant to be some of the biggest crime hotspots :) )
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:14
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
I'd be happy to mug you
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:05
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Soryy, i didn't see the car jacker/mugger in the post. My mistake, better read more carefully from now on:D
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:02
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Hey, isn't it called "Car-jacking" when someone steals your car and not mugging. Well anywho i better be off.
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:33
Regular
when i saw the topic subject i thought you were mad then i thought and realised this would have to be GTA3 and it was.
Sat 13/04/02 at 10:24
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
Mandatare wrote > drive near thug looking gansters. they dress in purple
and always steal your car. well they do it to me anyway.

He's write as a mattert of fact my bro is
playing it and hes jsut got mugged but never let him get away though he killed him lol.
Fri 12/04/02 at 22:32
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
drive near thug looking gansters. they dress in purple and always steal your car. well they do it to me anyway.
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:51
Regular
"Hmmm....."
so you actually want to get your car stolen?

COOL!

if it doesnt work out for you just do it in real life, get your car and park it in the middle of the road with the keys in, door open and engine runnin'

that should do the trick

:D
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:49
on gta3 my mate said get a banshee and fix it with a bomb and leave it near a car jacker/mugger and when he gets in the car blows up! but when i fit it with a bomb the silly bugga's walk straight past me!!! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
if i saw a damn banshee with the door wide open and the engine running i'd be straight in there and down the m20 at130mph!!
why the hell don't they steal my carrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
i hate you muggers!!! damn you!!!!!!!!!go to mugger hell you retards!!!!!!
(the abuse above is all aimed at the muggers on gta3)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.