GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"r u bored of gta3 yet?......................"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
do you ever get bored of gta3?
i am already bored of mine, i'v had it since xmas but once u'v done it a few times and you know how the police respond and u remember every square metre of all the islands off by heart and u'v drove every car in liberty city (and destroyed it), used every weapon and unloaded their mags
into other people and i've even listened to all the radio stations over and over again! (i can remember every person and everything they say on chatterbox off by heart!!!)
i just i thought i would share this with you guys cos i could'nt think of anything else to talk about to win gameaday so... (fingers crossed!)
if u agree that gta3 gets boring reply!!!!!!
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:26
Regular
i enjoy nicking a decent car and then finding one of them pills that make every thing go in slow motion and then firing my M16 armalite at the pedestrians faces without using the scope thingy
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:23
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
ive haed some good fun flying the dodo around the city for hours :/
Sun 14/04/02 at 14:51
Regular
yeh just what the heck is the hitch hiking trick
Sat 13/04/02 at 22:37
people treat this game extra special but we get bored of any game.
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
to answer your question, no, i aint bored yet.
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Woah dude!"
so whats this hitch hiking trick then?
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:49
Regular
GpotterUK wrote:
> All games get boring at some point - some quicker than others. GTA3
> lasted me a good couple of months. I played through the game
> normally, then spent many times that amount just having a blast.
>
> The crappest game for boredom has to be MGS2 - all hype and no
> substance. Yes, it is lovely to look at and great to play through
> once. After that, what else is there? Walk around the same linear
> levels, killing the same guards in the same places....yawn...

now here is some one who knows what he is taking about.

Metal Gear Solid 2 is an amzing game the first time you play it and once you have completed it thats it, i got bored very quickly after.
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
Hitch hiking trick? whats that?

i just like going onto the second island and getting involved with the gang wars that happen as usual
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:14
Regular
I just find myself just taking a drive around the citys, i'm also doing that hitch hiking trick.
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:04
Regular
how can some one get bored of this game, i completed it ages ago but i still have found loads of things to do, starting gang wars collecting cars and my favourite at the moment...

... USING the M16 armalite (the big gun that also has a aiming thingy on it) in slow motion it looks like a film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.