GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i don`t care no more (an insight into my shallow life)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 18:35
Regular
about games i`ve turned over a new leaf. i`m now just going to be a casual gamer and go into shops and buy a game when i see it and like it. i`m not going to spend my life going on about how good the console/game is after all you would spend more time telling people how good it is instead of playing it. and also it`s just computer games. as some will know i loved nintendo and i couldn`t dream of saying i don`t care but i am now if you like nintendo could go belly up for all i care. so now i can talk oon these forums with out being bias to a company and i believe i will now enjoy gameing and my life a lot more.
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:26
Regular
Perhaps it just takes a long time to get into.
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:16
Regular
Yup, just try not to get too peeved at the random battles. There ARE too many... but you do get used to it after a while.

As for Secret of Mana... I'm not sure so far. I've got to the Tiger boss in the Haunted Forest, which is very hard.

In fact, the whole game is very hard. Battles compose of "hit - wait ten seconds - hit - wait ten seconds - hit" and therefore can be done with your eyes closed... and if you're hit once, you go straight down, and then they hit you again and again, keeping you down until you die. It's pointless.

Then your "party", who does sod all. All they do is waste money, because they'll just walk into enemies instead of attacking them. I see what you mean that you need friends, because the AI is crap.

The themes in it are quite nice, but so far I've been very disapointed.
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> But please, play Skies of Arcadia.

I'm getting a Dreamcast soon, and as an RPG fan, that is one game I intend to get!
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:00
ok back to original post if you agree with me press 1 if not press 2

again

1. i agree

2. u mad
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:59
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> If I ruin it because I need to use a different method of control, it
> can't be that good, can it? :0D
>
> And if I love it on PC as much as I love Skies of Arcadia, I'll make
> every effort to get it on a SNES. After all, it can only get better in
> that case, can't it?

...its not right...

I have played the emulation of it, and it ruins the game as emulations suck.
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:54
Regular
If I ruin it because I need to use a different method of control, it can't be that good, can it? :0D

And if I love it on PC as much as I love Skies of Arcadia, I'll make every effort to get it on a SNES. After all, it can only get better in that case, can't it?
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:48
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Anything. I am now sworn to the cause of Skies of Arcadia, and what it
> stands for.
>
> I will now download Secret of Mana, and I shall sacrifice my
> coursework. Now you have to go buy Skies of Arcadia.

ITS NOT THE SAME.

YOU NEED ANOTHER CONTROL AND FRIENDS. DONT RUIN THE BEST GAME EVER!
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:43
Regular
http://www.rpgemulationzone.com
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:36
Regular
Anything. I am now sworn to the cause of Skies of Arcadia, and what it stands for.

I will now download Secret of Mana, and I shall sacrifice my coursework. Now you have to go buy Skies of Arcadia.
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:33
Regular
"everyone says it"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Hurray! More to the cause! Pb will be happy.
>
> I think I can call myself unbiased. If I don't like something, it's
> because I don't enjoy it.
>
> But please, play Skies of Arcadia.
>
> (Have you made a post today when you haven't advertised it?)
>
> I'm not sure.

Only if you play Secret of Mana.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.