GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 17:50
Regular
Has anyone noticed...the Pokemon forum has gone! Thank you SR, that had to be the worst forum ever. Everyone else agrees right?
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:50
"Mimmargh!"
Has anyone noticed...the Pokemon forum has gone! Thank you SR, that had to be the worst forum ever. Everyone else agrees right?
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:35
err, it seems to still be here.
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:39
Gone? Oh no! Gaz will be upset...
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
Leprachaun wrote:
> Gone? Oh no! Gaz will be upset...

Lol!
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:44
not suprised it was the most dead fourm of all
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:48
Regular
I resent this constant tirade of insults claiming I like Pokemon. Even IF I chose one as my name.

It sounded cool, OK? And the picture of the Pokemon has big swords for arms. And it was green. It looked bad-ass.

RastaBillySkank. Pah. What kind of name is that? Bet you're gay.
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:57
*giggles*
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:03
"Mimmargh!"
Stryke wrote:
> RastaBillySkank. Pah. What kind of name is that? Bet you're gay.

Oh dear...you better prepare for some serious online abuse Stryke because Rasta ain't gonna be happy...
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
$alvatore wrote:
> not suprised it was the most dead fourm of all

Oh i dont know for a while it was touch and go between the nintendo and pokemon forum, each being as dead as the other.
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:13
"Mimmargh!"
The Nintendo forum is usuallly very popular now though. Unlike the Pokemon forum, which frankly, deserved to die.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.