GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"one small word TONY HAWKS PRO SK8ER 3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 16:38
Regular
hey wazzup does anybody here wanna talk about thps3 because if you do i know loads about it and all the cheats too
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:00
Regular
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Its actually two words, one name, two numbers and a few letters :-D

quote from meat loaf "you took the words right out of my mouth"
:D
Tue 23/04/02 at 19:43
Regular
I completely agree that THPS3 is the best game around. Roll on THPS4!!!

I have a question...... I have completed all levels with all characters and opened all cheats and movies. Does anyone know if you open anything else by getting all stats, boards and gaps? I'm still going to get them all anyway but it would be nice to know if my efforts will be rewarded.
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Its my favourite PS2 game, yup even better than MGS2 and GTA3.
And there was something else I was going to say, but I cant remember what it was. Maybe later...
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Bah"
yer its a great game and in HMV they have it new for £24.99 as well as woolworths -bargain!
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:33
Regular
"Whatever!"
Its excellent as all Tony Hawk games are - I was playing it all last night and its one of my favourite games at the moment!!
Fri 12/04/02 at 16:54
Regular
i must agree aswell this is a brilliant game and one of the best for the PS2 and as for cheats it's boring if you just type them in it's more fun to unlock them.
Fri 12/04/02 at 16:44
"Uzi Lover"
Its actually two words, one name, two numbers and a few letters :-D

But on a lighter note - this game definetly does rule. All the Tony Hawks games do. Deftones have a track on this game so thats cool.

I'll be getting it sometime soon, i just wanna keep on flipping and flipping and flipping and flipping...LIKE A DOLPHIN! (None of you probably will get that because you haven't read something I wrote latly but oh well...its funny to me at the moment)
Fri 12/04/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
indeed this game definately does rule.
c`mon somebody this game rules
hey wazzup does anybody here wanna talk about thps3 because if you do i know loads about it and all the cheats too

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.