GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 11:14
Regular
What is your best game
Fri 12/04/02 at 14:12
Regular
O..K.. there is something wrong with my computer...
Fri 12/04/02 at 14:08
Regular
doofus wrote:
> What is your best game

I'd ahve to say that it's SSX tricky I don't have many games for my PS2 (only 2) but that's the better one by far (the other WWF Smackdown Just Bring It!). oh yeah and doofus if you have MSN messenger add me [email protected] we could chat without wasting SRs space.
Fri 12/04/02 at 14:07
Regular
doofus wrote:
> What is your best game

I'd ahve to say that it's SSX tricky I don't have many games for my PS2 (only 2) but that's the better one by far (the other WWF Smackdown Just Bring It!). oh yeah and doofus if you have MSN messenger add me [email protected] we could chat without wasting SRs space.
Fri 12/04/02 at 13:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
You should try adding a little more to your next thread doofus, you could get accused of spam.

Anyway my favourite games for all systems I own:

PSOne: Final Fantasy 7 to 9. I wasn't really big on RPG's before I tried Final Fantasy 7 and from then on I was hooked. Great games, I can't wait for number 10.

PS2: Devil May Cry. What a great game, I'm glad capcom decided to make this instead of another resi evil. It's so fun and cool to play.

PC: Command & Conquer series. One of my first ever pc games and one which got me into the stratagy genre. Still as fun to play now as it was back in 1996 where I got the first in the series.
Fri 12/04/02 at 12:59
Poor doofus, no replies awwwww. Anyways, my favourite game has to the classic Planetscape Torment, followed by one of the Final Fantasy games on PS!
Fri 12/04/02 at 11:14
What is your best game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.