GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 - who is that woman?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 10:03
Regular
Does anyone know who that woman is on the video, you know thet bit where raiden is naked in the colon (oo-er!), and your waiting for snake, it shows a clip of a woman in the radar box. Who is she? she is fit i know that.
Fri 12/04/02 at 10:03
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Does anyone know who that woman is on the video, you know thet bit where raiden is naked in the colon (oo-er!), and your waiting for snake, it shows a clip of a woman in the radar box. Who is she? she is fit i know that.
Fri 12/04/02 at 10:06
Regular
"Bah"
its one of the japanese models that also do the locker photos - dont get too excited!
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:16
It's Mei ling From Metal Gear Solid.
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:19
Regular
is konami rereleasesing Metal Gear on ps1?
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:29
Regular
she is also in a major long video when you flick the switches on the over head projectors
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:33
Regular
I've sved pics of most of the women.
Fri 16/10/15 at 12:22
The setup routine goes through repeated times and does not complete.

Go into REGEDIT and examine the key at

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
SOFTWARE
Microsoft
WindowsNT
CurrentVersion
ProfileList

The first few entries should be similar to S-1-5-18, S-1-5-19, S-1-5-20 then one or more others. If you have many then some of these are 'duds'.

Click on each in turn and look at ProfileImagePath on the right. Do you recognise the user or is it junk?

Remove dud entries (with care) from the ProfileList.

Does the installation now work?

We have noticed a distinct problem with some makes, namely Dell and HP. It may be due to the special Recovery Partition that they use. We found that if we removed ALL partitions and then did a clean install that Windows 10 installed properly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.