GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"2d fighting games on PSone"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 04:32
Regular
Having just got an arcade stick for my PS2 I'm looking to get some decent 2d fighters from the PSone back-catalague, but cos I never had a PSone, it is unfamiliar territory for me.

Could anyone recommend some Capcom/SF2/SNK or Arcade style titles?

Ta
Thu 15/10/15 at 13:46
If you have just updated to Windows 10 or are installing one of our programs then ensure that you download the latest installer. Until very recently the Windows 10 operating system reported itself internally as Windows 8. Our programs check the Windows version and store local data files differently. In the case of Windows Vista, 7,8, 2003, 2008 and 2013 these go in \programdata \zipzapcomputerslimited \progname as a result of UAC but in Windows XP and any other they go into the program directory. Earlier programs do not know about this recent change and in the case of Windows 10 will now try to use the program directory. It is a subtle but annoying change.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:17
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
my favorite 2d beat em ups on the play station 2 are:-

Capcom VS SNK 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:07
Regular
"95% organic"
Cheers mate... just got myself a copy of SF2 collection 2, hideously slow, but i guess that's how it was back in the day!

Got myself Shaolin, Bloody Roar 2 and X-Men Academy too, all of which have their definite attractions... especially for the cheap price of old psone games!

still gratefully receiving any more suggestions though...
Fri 12/04/02 at 19:23
Regular
"Whatever!"
Street Fighter Collection 2 - Has all versions of the classic Street Fighter II - A must have for beat em up fans!!
Fri 12/04/02 at 09:13
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
STREET FIGHTER EX PLUS ALPHA - was a pretty decent which I had a while ago now on the PSX, but I think something similar has been re-realesed on the PS 2. Im not sure tho, ive lost interest in the street figter series now.
Fri 12/04/02 at 04:32
Regular
"95% organic"
Having just got an arcade stick for my PS2 I'm looking to get some decent 2d fighters from the PSone back-catalague, but cos I never had a PSone, it is unfamiliar territory for me.

Could anyone recommend some Capcom/SF2/SNK or Arcade style titles?

Ta

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.