GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DL!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/10/15 at 09:28
"possibly impossible"
Haven't done one of these in a while here, so I thought it was worth shouting about.

CLICK HERE

Have a good one DL.
Wed 07/10/15 at 22:14
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
Happy Birthday DL!

Thanks pete ... that is so cool ... it's the best birthday present I've had in a long, long time :¬)
Wed 07/10/15 at 17:21
Regular
"I like turtles"
Wed 07/10/15 at 10:24
Regular
"And in last place.."
Happy birthday DL. Currently having a caramel shortcake to celebrate the occasion. Or that could be related to an office birthday. Either way I don't care as long as I have some form of cake.
Wed 07/10/15 at 10:22
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Love it pb :¬D Thanks
Wed 07/10/15 at 09:28
"possibly impossible"
Haven't done one of these in a while here, so I thought it was worth shouting about.

CLICK HERE

Have a good one DL.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.