GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube release"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 21:48
Regular
I think the Game cube release date is stupid! It is released just before the key stage 3 sats (Year 9) I was getting one on the relese but my mam wont let me because i have to revise for the exams! Has anyone else had this problem?
Fri 12/04/02 at 22:01
Cyclone wrote:
> SATS count for nothing at all!

Apart from being a large part of weither you do higher or lower tier paper for maths/english/science.
So if you screw up your sats then youll have to work hard to get to do the higher papers.
And with lower the max you get is C.
Higher - A* - C
Lower - C - F

Not to worry people doing the SATs or anything =P
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:56
Im doing...

Revision for mocks (starting in exactly 2 weeks) and 3 pieces of coursework. Plus for the English Literature exam I have to read two books as revision. One being shakespeare *cough* crap *cough*.

The joys of school. =P
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:46
Regular
"hit the road jack"
My maths paper got mixed up and i got a higher paper than i should of. I got 6 in english and i carnt remember what i got in science but i think is was a 5. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EXAMS IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!!
(Think lovely thoughts!) :)j
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:12
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Good Luck mate !!!
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:49
Regular
I think I'll get 7 maths, 6 English and 6 or 7 in science.
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:46
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I did better than I thought on my SATS, got 7 in Maths, 6 in English and a 6 in Maths so i did alright. But like you I aint perfect at English !!
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:44
Regular
I use Toad on all of the Mario karts
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:44
Regular
I just realised that about my SATs about half an hour ago (without seeing this topic). I know they're nothing compared to GCSEs but Im still worried about them, my maths is fine, science is ok but Im auful at English, can't comment on text, write good things (thats why I've never won a writing GAD).
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:36
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I'm ok for release day, i'm in year 10 and haven't really got any exams or major coursework, YET !

My favorite racer on Mario Kart 64 is by far Wario, he kicks butt !!!

The BIGMAN
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It only effects me cuz I have AS level exams in May. So i'll be getting my Cube sometime in early June.

And I prefer Mario and Luigi to any other characters in any Mario Kart game. I find that Donkey Kong and Bowser are just to fat and slow, and Yoshi skids quite a bit.

I also hate Mario Kart 64 when you're miles ahead, and they just suddenly catch up with you - it's so un-realistic and doesn't happen in any other game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.