GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wipeout fusion"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 21:22
Regular
I just hired this today and what a fantastic game it is. Anyone reckon it will qualify for the platinum range soon? Did the PS1 versions come out on platinum?
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
na the energy above them show that, im talking about the red arrow pointing to some of em, i cant find anything about it in the manual
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I's guess they show how much health enemy ships have.

That reminds me, my friend still has my Wipeout. I'll have to get it back.
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:39
Regular
For a game to become a platinum it has to sell 1 million copies in it's first year and i think that there's another reason aswell as some games you just can't see selling 1 million copies and there Platinum i reckon if it didn't sell enough copies and has been out a certain amount of time.
Wed 17/04/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Well the wipeout rental comes to an end 2moro, and ive already ordered me own copy from sr, ha-rah!

The disc has been in my playstation all week and ive just been playing gta3, wow games dont half feel slow and jerky after a week of wipeout.

I av a question though, when u turn the damage indicators on in options what are those red triangles that appear over some of the other craft?
Sat 13/04/02 at 00:35
I hate this game and it was a wasted rental, don't care if it comes out on Titanium I ain't buying it!
Fri 12/04/02 at 23:43
Regular
Two conditions for platinumisation...

1) Sell well (there may be an exact figure)
2) Be around for (9 months?) a while.

Its sold well, but I don`t think its managed 1) yet.
Its not been out that long.

I don`t think it`ll be platinum for a long while yet.
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:40
Sorry, it isn't yet but I've read that it is on the list.
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:37
It is platinum now innit?
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:22
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
I just hired this today and what a fantastic game it is. Anyone reckon it will qualify for the platinum range soon? Did the PS1 versions come out on platinum?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.