GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is xbox the best- Whats your opinion?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 19:31
Regular
Sure xbox havent sold as many consoles as the PS2 did but that doesnt matter, its just about the taste of the gamer.

I decided to buy a xbox because I love games like halo and amped and not games like sonic and super smash bros that made there way to the gamecube, its just about taste.

Anyway all the games that have come out on the PS2 are probably going to come out on the xbox anyway any thanks to the xboxes great graphical performance the games will be more improved and better in there own minds.

Take GTA3 for instance, It was a massive hit for the PS2 and now there bringing it out on the xbox this month, theyve made new missions and the graphics have been improved as well as the gameplay and control options.

XBOX was made to improve games and make new and better games than ever before. The xbox has real talent and I have high hopes for it.

Im sure theyll bring out thousands of brilliant titles whether there re-releases or game exclusives. Halo has been ultra successfull, it may even be the best game ever invented, they are even making a film on it, AMAZING!

Halo has everything, massive levels, great graphics, sound and gameplay. You would never see a game this good come out on the PS2 because the console simply doesnt have the power to play games this big.

Game List:

HALO
DEAD OR ALIVE 3
AMPED
ODDWORLD
PGR
GTA3
MAX PAYNE
SIMPSONS ROAD RAGE
COLIN McRAE 3

and many more. In the future many great games will be coming to your T.V screens and im sure theyll be great.

Id reccommend the NINTENDO GAMECUBE for the younger crowds from 5-11 year olds, im 12 and I love my cuddely xbox, its great, all the games are perfect in every way, especially HALO! The NINTENDO GAMECUBE does have some great games but id still reccommend it for younger people, games like Luigis Mansion, Sonic and Super smash bros deffinetly belong on the NINTENDO GAMECUBE and not on any other console(can you just imagine them coming out on the xbox!)

The decision is up to you and dont let your friends convince you into getting a PS2 when you had your eyes set on a lovely xbox, do whats right for you.
Thu 11/04/02 at 19:31
Sure xbox havent sold as many consoles as the PS2 did but that doesnt matter, its just about the taste of the gamer.

I decided to buy a xbox because I love games like halo and amped and not games like sonic and super smash bros that made there way to the gamecube, its just about taste.

Anyway all the games that have come out on the PS2 are probably going to come out on the xbox anyway any thanks to the xboxes great graphical performance the games will be more improved and better in there own minds.

Take GTA3 for instance, It was a massive hit for the PS2 and now there bringing it out on the xbox this month, theyve made new missions and the graphics have been improved as well as the gameplay and control options.

XBOX was made to improve games and make new and better games than ever before. The xbox has real talent and I have high hopes for it.

Im sure theyll bring out thousands of brilliant titles whether there re-releases or game exclusives. Halo has been ultra successfull, it may even be the best game ever invented, they are even making a film on it, AMAZING!

Halo has everything, massive levels, great graphics, sound and gameplay. You would never see a game this good come out on the PS2 because the console simply doesnt have the power to play games this big.

Game List:

HALO
DEAD OR ALIVE 3
AMPED
ODDWORLD
PGR
GTA3
MAX PAYNE
SIMPSONS ROAD RAGE
COLIN McRAE 3

and many more. In the future many great games will be coming to your T.V screens and im sure theyll be great.

Id reccommend the NINTENDO GAMECUBE for the younger crowds from 5-11 year olds, im 12 and I love my cuddely xbox, its great, all the games are perfect in every way, especially HALO! The NINTENDO GAMECUBE does have some great games but id still reccommend it for younger people, games like Luigis Mansion, Sonic and Super smash bros deffinetly belong on the NINTENDO GAMECUBE and not on any other console(can you just imagine them coming out on the xbox!)

The decision is up to you and dont let your friends convince you into getting a PS2 when you had your eyes set on a lovely xbox, do whats right for you.
Thu 11/04/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Wow 4th time i've read this post in different topics.

Oh and GTA3 wont be out this month on Xbox, it still has no release date.
Thu 11/04/02 at 19:43
"High polygon count"
Yeah, I've just noticed that too.

Just how many times do you think it's necessary to post the same item in the same forum?
Thu 11/04/02 at 20:00
Im sorry, I just coudnt bare to listen to another person say what console is the best or what one is the worst.
Sun 14/04/02 at 12:36
Regular
"Link to the Future"
What is it with people and thinking Nintendo is for Kids? It's the worst logic ever.
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:28
Lets think Purple console a handle mario and luigi I aint got anything against nintendo but come on they love being the kiddies console Btw i love killer instinct
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:35
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Sure the graphics look like they are made for kids but the games are made that way so everyone can play them, not just people over 15 or 18, that isn't much of a big market in the video games industry, except people younger than that do get 18+ games, that's were the idea kind of falls down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.