GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"best game youve ever played right here right now!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 17:41
Regular
its gotta be zelda ocarina of time but it will be star wars rogue leader soon!
Sat 13/04/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
What is secret of mana Link? Ive never heard of it! what platform is it on?
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:46
Regular
Secret of Mana
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:46
Regular
Right now?

Can't I choose in 5 minutes?
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Max Payne. Definatley!
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:39
Pringle28 wrote:
> cant u get it from SR?

I think the only MI game from SR is number 4.
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:19
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
On the N64, I can't decide, but it definately isn't Zelda. I reckon one of these:

CBFD
PD
Goldeneye
Duke Nukem Zero Hour
TWINE
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
cant u get it from SR?
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:09
Pringle28 wrote:
> what was the monkey island series about?

Guybrush Threepwood, a mighty pirate!

If you like adventure games youll like this series.
Getting 1 and 2 will be difficult unless you live in autralia (They have the 4 game boxset out), 3 is in some places but not many and 4 is in most places.
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:00
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
what was the monkey island series about? Ive always liked adventure games. my favourite and i reckon most people who played the game will agree with me was Reguard the elder scrolls adventures. talking about adventure games that galleon looks wiked! ithink i might get that when it comes out.
Thu 11/04/02 at 22:58
i have to agree about monkey island 2, and if anyone has played the 4th one did they think it was really short or was that just me, oh and i reckon there will be multi player in 5, because in 3, in the menu there is a joke button 'Enable 3d Engine' or something and then 4 is in 3D, then in the 4th, in the menu there is a joke button 'Multi player' or something, but maybe its just me, oh and yes i know this should of been in pc, but i was replying to the post with monkey 2 in it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.